Friday, September 27
6:30 - 9:30 p.m.
Let’s go to the ballpark!
Spend the evening exploring the San Diego Padres’ home field, Petco Park. Play off your competitive spirit during this party in the outfield.
- Get competitive with live pitch batting cages and speed pitch.
- Dance to live music on the field.
- Ooh and aah at the feats of amazing cirque performers.
- Take fun party pics in the photo booth.
- Grab dinner (upscale or ballpark fare – your choice).
- Purchase Padres souvenirs in the gift shop.
Bring the kids! Young ones will enjoy face painters, balloon artists, carnival games, and a bounce house; older kids can try out the fast pitch, batting cages, basketball free throws, foosball, and skeeball.
Note: We’ve got the field to ourselves; there won’t be a game. You may leave and re-enter the park during the Celebration hours. Grab an Assembly Shuttle from 6:00 to 10:30 p.m. (from the five Shuttle hotels only.)
Your registration includes one ticket to the event. Additional tickets are $12; children 3 years of age and younger are free.
Oct. 21-25, 2014
Registration will open in February 2014.
Plan your Assembly
So much good to fit in five inspiring days.