The Hub in Hall A
Conversation, CME, Concessions
The place to be during Assembly is the Hub in Hall A. Central to all things Assembly, the Hub is your go-to spot for conversation, CME, and concessions.
What you can do in the Hub:
- Eat lunch with family physicians in similar practice profiles.
- See new family medicine research in poster presentations.
- Experience Learning Centers on Men’s Health and Pain.
- Access AAFP programs to help you, your patients, and your practice.
- Follow up on session questions in Ask the Expert.
Daily at the Hub in Hall A
Chat and Chew
Talk about what’s on your mind with other FPs. How do they solve payment issues? What are they learning? How to improve patient access? Grab lunch at the concessions and then find a table tent that identifies you, your practice model, or years in practice.
Review the latest research in family medicine. Gain resources for patient education. And earn CME credit. Daily starting at 7:00 a.m.
Special Opportunity: Talk with poster presenters from 9:30-10:30 a.m. and 1:45-2:45 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday.
Visit these two unique CME environments dedicated to Men’s Health and Pain. Enjoy self-paced exploration and real peer-to-peer interaction in the live teaching rounds exam room. And earn CME.
- Hit Below the Belt: Winning Strategies to Combat Men’s Health Issues -- Get interactive in this special environment that stresses increased awareness, earlier and more accurate diagnosis, prompt intervention, and individual long-term management.
- Mission Pain Management: Launching a Patient-Centered Team-Based Approach -- Experience patient-centered, team-based elements of the PCMH and Chronic Care Model in this immersive environment. Learn how to integrate them into your approach to chronic pain management.
Learn about AAFP resources available to help you, your patients, and your practice. Hear how to implement simple office-based quality improvement measures and improve patient outcomes with the AAFP's Office Champions program. Channel your giving spirit through the AAFP Foundation’s Family Medicine Cares.
Oct. 21-25, 2014
Registration will open in February 2014.
Hotel reservations will open in February 2014.