On-site Exhibitor Registration
Exhibitor Registration will be located at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC.
|Tuesday, October 21, 2014||8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m|
|Wednesday, October 22, 2014||7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday, October 23, 2014||7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday, October 24, 2014||7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, October 25, 2014||7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.|
Exhibitor registration is open. Advance exhibitor registration will close October 14, 2014.* After this date all additions/changes/cancellations must be done on site.
*If you want your exhibit personnel badges mailed to your company representative in advance, all information must be entered in the system by September 19, 2014.
Exhibitor Personnel Guidelines
Exhibitors may register up to four representatives free of charge for each 10’ x 10’ booth or equivalent. Requests for more than four per 10' x 10' booth require Exhibit Manager approval.
Companies requesting more than their allotted number of free exhibit badges will be charged $995 per additional badge/person. This assessment is made following the AAFP Assembly based on a final badge count. The return of unused badges to exhibitor registration must be made before 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, October 23, 2014, to not count against your company's allotment.
- Booth personnel are not allowed admission to the exposition hall without an AAFP official badge. This applies to all exhibitors and other personnel such as models or temporaries. Personnel identification is required.
- If badges are requested to be sent in advance, they will be sent via First Class Mail after September 30, 2014, to your designated company official. Requests for badges to be mailed must be received by September 19, 2014.
- Badges may be held at the exhibitor registration counter instead of being sent by First Class Mail upon request in the online badge system.
- Individuals requesting badges on-site may be required to show a business card and/or personal identification.
- Badges are the property of the AAFP and must be relinquished on request. Failure to comply constitutes a violation of these rules and regulations.
- Requested credentials will be mailed for exhibit registrations received by September 19, 2014 if mailing option is selected. Badge requests after September 19, 2014, may be picked up on-site at Exhibitor Registration at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center starting Tuesday, October 21, 2014.
- The pre-registrant exhibit badge system will close October 14, 2014. After this date additions/changes/cancellations must be done on-site at Exhibitor Registration starting Tuesday, October 21, 2014.
- Four exhibit badges per per 10' x 10' booth size are complimentary. If you go over your company allotment the $995 per badge fee will be invoiced after the 2014 Assembly.
- The primary contact will also need to register in the online badge system to receive a badge. This primary contact will receive all materials for the group.
If your company orders models or other temporary personnel, please provide them with the correct company name, booth number, and on-site contact name. These individuals cannot gain entrance to the exposition hall without an official badge; badges are not issued unless a connection with a legitimate exhibiting company is verified.
The AAFP’s Exhibitor Advisory Council has recommended only qualified prospects be given access to the exposition hall. Therefore, badges are not issued to representatives of leasing companies, financial institutions, suppliers, vendors, and others wishing to make business contacts, nor to exhibitors’ family and guests.
Exhibits are open and must be staffed at the following times: Thursday, October 23, 2014 and Friday, October 24, 2014 from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., and Saturday, October 25, 2014, from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Exhibitors are expected to make their airline reservations in accordance with this policy. Those solely staffing their booths may, of course, take brief breaks.
Exhibitors are welcome to ride the free convention shuttle running Tuesday, October 21, 2014 through Saturday, October 25, 2014 from AAFP Assembly hotels not within walking distance. Consult an on-site shuttle schedule for details.
During the three show days, exhibitors wearing badges may enter the exposition hall at 7:00 a.m. and remain in the exposition hall until one hour after it closes.