Family Medicine Global Health Workshop
Make Your Impact More Sustainable
Whether you're exploring opportunities to engage in global health, preparing for your overseas experience, or seeking to broaden your clinical knowledge about global health concerns, the Global Health Workshop is the place to network, learn, and train with current and aspiring global health advocates.
Connect with people and places. Learn what only experience can teach you.
- Match your experience and skills with global health needs.
- Prepare to serve as a family medicine consultant
- Learn how to organize and conduct a global health consultation
- Evaluate the practical management of chronic diseases in resource-constrained settings
- Advise and train students, residents and physicians for global health endeavors
- Promote family medicine faculty development
- Explore opportunities to think on a global scale in a local setting
More on Global Health
Find information and opportunities related to global health for physicians in practice, residents, and students.