Instructions for Peer Presentation Abstract Submission
We welcome participants of the 2013 Family Medicine Global Health Workshop to submit presentation proposals that encourage information exchange on innovative curricula, programs research or other projects relevant to the development of global health. Each peer presentation will last approximately 35 minutes, with 25 minutes for lecture and 10 minutes for interactive discussion.
Download the abstract application (see box on right) and submit your completed application by e-mail to Rebecca Janssen by June 15, 2013. Please limit your abstract to 150 words.
Peer presentation guidelines:
- All presenters must be available to present during the specified date of the conference.
- Acknowledgment of receipt of submissions will be sent by e-mail to the lead presenter automatically after you complete your submission. Letters of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to the lead presenter after the peer review process is completed.
- All presenters must pay the registration fee. No honoraria or travel expense reimbursement will be provided.
- Presenters may not use any conference presentation to market products or services; exhibit space and literature displays are available for that purpose.
- The conference will not provide laptop computers for sessions. If needed, this equipment will be the responsibility of the presenter. One meeting room will be provided for each presentation. We will provide one data projector in each room.