How to Submit a Video
Video submissions, including entry and release forms, are due no later than Friday, December 13, 2013.
Already sent in your forms? Submit your video through ZendTo now.
Submitting Entry and Release Forms
The video entry and video release forms (see box at right) should be sent to the AAFP Division of Medical Education by email, fax, or mail to arrive no later than Friday, December 13, 2013. A separate release form for every individual participating in the videos must be submitted.
Ashley Jungles at firstname.lastname@example.org
AAFP National Conference Family Medicine Video Contest
Division of Medical Education
American Academy of Family Physicians
11400 Tomahawk Creek Parkway
Leawood, KS 66211
Upon submission, videos become property of the AAFP. Entry and release forms grant AAFP a perpetual, royalty-free license to use the video, in any media and for other noncommercial purposes. AAFP is granted permission to edit, modify, format, or adapt your video for AAFP’s purposes at AAFP’s sole discretion. Except for the prizes awarded for the winners, no other compensation in any manner will be paid to any entrant of the video contest for the submission to AAFP or AAFP’s future use of the video in any manner. If you want to remove your video from the competition, please submit a request to Ashley Jungles at the AAFP (via email to email@example.com) prior to December 13, 2013.
Videos should be in one of two categories:
- Ad/commercial length (up to 30 seconds)
- Short video length (up to two minutes)
Videos must comply with all criteria/rules as outlined.
Videos should be submitted through ZendTo.
- Go to http://zendto.aafp.org.
- Click the Drop Off button on the home page.
- Fill in the Drop-Off form:
- Your name: Enter your name. (You can specify other people to be credited for the video in Step 6.)
- Your organization: Enter the name of your medical school or residency program.
- Your email address: Enter an email address you have immediate access to. You'll need to check your email in Step 5.
- Captcha: Type the two words shown into the Captcha verification field.
- ZendTo will send a confirmation email to the address you specified.
- Check your email for a message from ZendTo. Follow the instructions provided in the email.
- You'll be directed to a page where you can tell us about your video and upload the file:
- From: Already filled in with the information you provided.
- To: Click the green "+" button. In the smaller box that opens, enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the Email field. Click the Add Recipient button, then close the box.
- Short note to the Recipients: Add the names of anyone else who should be credited with helping to make the video and any other information you'd like us to know.
- File 1: Choose your file and upload it. In the Description field, enter the title of your video.
- Click the Drop Off Files button.
- You're done!