Why Attend National Conference
Capture the vision of family medicine
See what family medicine is all about at AAFP National Conference. Connect with the people who share your passion, learn the ins and outs of family medicine residency, and meet with residency programs and employers who are looking for you.
- Educational Programming: Attend workshops, procedural skills courses, and sessions about applying to residency and interpreting an ECG.
- Expo Hall: Have access to hundreds of residency programs in the same place, saving you the hassle and expense of visiting each one.
- Connections: Meet like-minded individuals who are passionate about family medicine.
- Leadership Opportunities: Expand your leadership skills by participating in the Student Congress.
- Educational Programming: Learn about the process of successfully transitioning into practice from residency.
- Expo Hall: Meet with future employers, fellowship programs, and more to explore post-residency opportunities.
- Connections: Network with other residents, practicing physicians, and family medicine leaders.
- Leadership Opportunities: Expand your leadership skills by participating in the Resident Congress.
Thursday, August 7 - Saturday, August 9, 2014
Kansas City Convention Center
Kansas City, MO
"This was a great conference that helped me realize how many people are interested in family medicine. It helped fuel my fire and passion for family medicine and reaffirmed my decision to go into family medicine."
— 2013 Attendee