Benefits of Exhibiting at National Conference
- Network with more than 2,000 family medicine residents and medical students
- Interact with resident physicians from across the country
- Gain nationwide exposure and brand awareness for minimum investment
- Reach the next generation of family physicians
Don't take our word for it. Ask your peers.
- 92% of exhibitors felt exhibiting at the National Conference of Family Medicine Residents and Medical Students was important to their program.
- 86% of exhibitors would recommend National Conference to their peers.
- 91% of exhibitors met or exceeded their objectives by exhibiting.
Learn More About the Audience and Free Booth Promotions
Attendees include students beginning their residency search, third- and fourth-year family medicine residents, and residency directors and family physicians.
Take advantage of dedicated expo hall hours, scheduled activities and events designed to increase traffic, and marketing opportunities.
These promotional opportunities are included as part of your exhibit fee.
These features are included with your booth (a $1500 value).
National Conference Expo Hall
Thursday, August 7 - Saturday, August 9, 2014
Kansas City, MO