After your booth space is assigned, your application contact will receive an email that contains your exhibitor password. Access the exhibitor login to:
- Register booth personnel
- Enter your exhibitor profile information
Kansas City Convention Center(www.kcconvention.com)
301 West 13th Street
Kansas City, MO 64105
2013 On-site Schedule
|Thursday, August 1||Friday,|
|Registration||Thursday, August 1 : 7:00 a.m. -|
|Friday, August 2: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||Saturday, August 3 : 7:00 a.m. -|
|Booth Installation||Thursday, August 1 : 9:00 a.m. -|
|Friday, August 2:||Saturday, August 3 :|
|Exhibit Hours||Thursday, August 1 : 5:00 p.m. -|
|Friday, August 2: 9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.||Saturday, August 3 : 9:30 a.m. -|
|Booth Dismantling||Thursday, August 1 :||Friday, August 2:||Saturday, August 3 : 1:00 p.m. -|
|All times listed are CDT. For safety reasons, children under 18 are not allowed in the Exposition Hall during installation and dismantling. There are no exceptions due to heavy equipment in the Hall.|
Dedicated Exhibit Hours
- Thursday -- 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday -- 9:30 - 10:30 a.m., 12:00 - 1:00 p.m., 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday -- 9:30 - 10:30 a.m, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Jan. 10: Booth assignments open
- Jan. 30: Exhibitor housing open
- March 13: Online Service Manual available
- March 13: Exhibit personnel/badge registration open
- March 13: Pre-show mailing list order form(1 page PDF)
- March 29: Full payment due to AAFP Headquarters
- April: AAFP official prize form available(1 page PDF)
- June 7: Official Program & Exhibit Guide deadline (50-word description and product category/program)
- July 3: Pre-show mailing list request deadline
- July 8: Booth activity deadline
- July 26: Advance exhibit personnel/badge registration deadline
be prepared to exhibit
- Download the exhibitor checklist(1 page PDF)
- Review pricing and payment information
- Order meal vouchers for exhibitors ($5 each)(1 page PDF)
- Complete the Official Prize Lottery form(1 page PDF)
More Information for Exhibitors
- Exhibit Guide Listings
Learn how to add your booth information to the live floor plan and Official Program & Exhibit Guide.
- Marketing Opportunities
View the advertising rate card and learn more about marketing through advertising, event sponsorship, and pre-show mailings.
- Service Manual
The service manual is your guide to contractors, services, in-booth activities, and booth construction.