Exhibit Guide Listings
Take advantage of FREE promotional opportunities for your program/company information to be included in the online "live" floor plan, National Conference mobile app (new in 2013), or the highly visible Official Program & Exhibit Guide.
Deadline: June 7, 2013
After your booth space is assigned, your application contact will receive an email with the log-in and password. Take these steps to enter your booth information:
- Log in here
- Enter your password (sent with your confirmation email)
- Click Edit Booth Info
- Enter your contact information (this will not appear in any promotion)
- Enter your print profile (400 characters including spaces)
- Click SAVE (middle of page)
- Scroll down
- Select all program/product categories related to your program/company
- Click SAVE (bottom of the page)
Describe your program/company in three key media venues: the AAFP website, the NEW National Conference mobile app and the Official Program & Exhibit Guide. These opportunities offer your program/company beneficial exposure while helping attendees plan their time in the Exposition Hall. Venues include print profile, online profile, program/product category listings, residencies by state listing, and first-time exhibitors listing.
- Your program/company print profile and online profile will appear under the program/company name listed on your exhibit application and contract.
- Descriptions should be factual and not commercial.
- Copy will be edited at the discretion of the AAFP.
- Indicate registered trademarks or other proprietary indicia using (R) for registered product names and (TM) for all trademarks, using parentheses to indicate symbols. Please use quotation marks for publication names.
- Please Note: It is your responsibility to enter this information by the June 7, 2013 deadline. If your program/company information is not entered in the system by the deadline, only the program/company name and booth number will appear in the alphabetical exhibitor listing.
Exhibitors with Products or Services Regulated by the FDA
U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations apply to any mention of product names that is accompanied by information on usage and indications viewed as product advertisement and must comply with full disclosure requirements.
In the event your application and contract is received after the publishing deadline for the Official Program & Exhibit Guide, your program/company name and booth number will be listed in an addendum at the entrance to the Exposition Hall.