Find out how the AAFP can help you along your educational journey and beyond. Stop by the AAFP Pavilion to speak with staff about:
- AAFP Foundation – Hear about scholarship opportunities and programs designed for residents and students.
- AIM-HI – Learn about the AAFP’s Americans in Motion -- Healthy Interventions initiatives.
- American Family Physician, Family Practice Management, and Annals of Family Medicine – Learn about the AAFP’s publications for your patients, your staff, and yourself.
- Ask and Act and Tar Wars – Hear more about these highly visible AAFP programs focused on tobacco prevention and cessation.
- Center for the History of Family Medicine – Explore the only repository dedicated exclusively to preserving the history of family medicine in the U.S.
- Continuing Medical Education – Stop by to learn more about our commitment to life-long learning.
- Government Relations – Get involved in the AAFP’s federal, state, and grassroots advocacy efforts.
- International Activities – Find out more about the global development of family medicine.
- Membership – Hear about opportunities available to residents and students.
- National Conference Resource Center – Discover how to get involved in AAFP leadership roles.
- Practice Support – Learn more about practice management, health information technology, METRIC, AAFP-PT, and Practice Enhancement Forum programs.
- Ready, Set, FIT! – Hear more about AAFP’s school-based public health childhood obesity prevention curriculum.