Thank you for participating in the 2016 PDW and RPS Residency Education Symposium! We appreciate your partnership in making the year’s symposium a success!
Don't forget to:
- Final PowerPoint presentations were emailed to each primary presenter in March. Only these versions should be presented during the symposium.
- CME Policy prohibits the updating of presentations.
Audience Engagement System (AES) Presenter Prep Room
- AAFP Staff will be available to assist AES Presenters.
- Location: The Grand Office
- No appointment necessary.
- This room will be closed during Shared Programming (Saturday afternoon and Sunday).
- Review the Faculty Guide to Using AES during a presentation(4 page PDF).
Audio / Visual (AV)
- VGA Adapter – Learn More(2 page PDF).
- Wireless Internet
- Lavaliere microphone
- Projector and screen
- If requested by February 5:
- Audience Engagement System
- House Sound
- Flip Chart
- Assistance setting up for your presentation.
- Be 15 minutes early to your session.
- Keep the volume down.
- Encourage your audience to complete a session evaluation.
- Staff will count attendees approx. 15 minutes into your session.
- Collect names and emails of your audience if you have info to distribute after the symposium.
- Encourage your audience to get up and stretch 30-minutes into your session.
- Spend the first minute of your session helping your audience network. “Get to Know Your Neighbor” questions will be in your workshop room.
- Arrive 15 minutes early and find your moderator (pictured in the app and program) who will review seating arrangements and presentation logistics.
- The slide you sent us will be used during the Showcase and will be advanced for you.
- No co-presenters are allowed to present or be on stage with you.
- Staff your poster during Happy Hour on Saturday, April 2 from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. in Exhibit Hal A.
- Posters will be displayed on the Terrace on Friday, Monday, and Tuesday.
- You may staff your poster during breaks; however, this is not required.
- You may invite co-authors to staff your poster with you.
- If you want to take your poster home with you, remove it on Tuesday, April 5 before 11:00 a.m.
- Your poster will be discarded on Tuesday, April 5 at 11:00 a.m.
- Posters will not be shipped.