This article collection features popular FPM content on the subject of evidence-based medicine -- from evaluating the literature to finding clinical information at the point of care. Note that FPM content published within the past 12 months is accessible to AAFP members and paid subscribers only.
Return to main topic list.
- How to Answer Your Clinical Questions More Efficiently [Feature] (08/01/2005)
- How to Find Clinical Information Quickly at the Point of Care [Feature] (06/01/2008)
- Making Evidence-Based Medicine Doable in Everyday Practice [Feature] (02/01/2004)
- Practical Evidence-Based Internet Resources [Feature] (08/01/2003)
- A Simple Method for Evaluating the Clinical Literature [Feature] (05/01/2004)
- Weighing the Risks and Benefits of Clinical Interventions [Improving Patient Care] (01/01/2004)
- Acute Otitis Media in Children [Improving Patient Care] (06/01/2004)
- Diagnosing Pulmonary Embolism [Improving Patient Care] (02/01/2004)
- Estimating the Risks of Coronary Angioplasty [Improving Patient Care] (12/01/2004)
- Making Decisions at the Point of Care: Sore Throat [Improving Patient Care] (09/01/2003)
- Outpatient vs. Inpatient Treatment of Community-Acquired Pneumonia [Feature] (04/01/2006)
- A Systematic Approach to Managing Warfarin Doses [Improving Patient Care] (05/01/2005)
- A Tool for Evaluating Hypertension [Improving Patient Care] (03/01/2004)
- A Tool for Evaluating Patients with a Knee Injury [Improving Patient Care] (03/01/2005)
Last Update: 04/23/2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
This content is owned by the AAFP. A person viewing it online may make one printout of the material and may use that printout only for his or her personal, non-commercial reference. This material may not otherwise be downloaded, copied, printed, stored, transmitted or reproduced in any medium, whether now known or later invented, except as authorized in writing by the AAFP. Contact email@example.com for copyright questions and/or permission requests.