This article collection features popular FPM content on the subject of solo practice with much of the content contributed by physicians in solo, private practice. Note that FPM content published within the past 12 months is accessible to AAFP members and paid subscribers only.
Return to main topic list.
- Solo Practice: The Way of the Future [Feature] (10/01/2003)
- Ten Reasons to Be a Self-Employed Family Physician and Ten Ways to Do It [Feature] (10/01/2002)
The Micropractice Model
- Going Solo: Making the Leap [Feature] (02/01/2002)
- Going Solo: One Doc, One Room, One Year Later [Feature] (03/01/2002)
- Answers to Your Questions on Solo, Idealized Practice [Feature] (05/01/2002)
- Seven Strategies for Creating a More Efficient Practice [Feature] (09/01/2007)
Last Update: 07/27/2010
Copyright © 2012 by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
This content is owned by the AAFP. A person viewing it online may make one printout of the material and may use that printout only for his or her personal, non-commercial reference. This material may not otherwise be downloaded, copied, printed, stored, transmitted or reproduced in any medium, whether now known or later invented, except as authorized in writing by the AAFP. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for copyright questions and/or permission requests.