11400 Tomahawk Creek Pkwy.
Leawood, KS 66211-2672
Advertising Sales Office
500 Route 17 South
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604-3121
If you would like to suggest an article topic or propose an article, contact Jay Siwek, MD, editor (email: email@example.com).
Other editorial and circulation questions
For general information about anything other than advertising, call us at 800-274-2237, or send a fax to 913-906-6086. Use the list below to find the name, extension and e-mail address of the person who can best help you:
- Reader feedback: If you would like to give us feedback about AFP's appearance or editorial content (articles, patient information handouts, other features), contact Joyce Merriman, executive editor (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). If you would like to write a letter to the editor, follow the instructions at "Letters to the Editor."
- Delivery problems, back issues: If your issue did not arrive or if you would like to order back issues, contact us by phone at 800-274-2237, or e-mail email@example.com.
- Subscriptions, address changes: In order to place a subscription to AFP, both members and non-members will need to log-in first. (If you do not have an AAFP account, please create one.) To change the address on your subscription, submit the change-of-address form.
- Permission to reprint or photocopy from AFP, bulk article reprints: If you plan on photocopying any material from AFP for nonprofit educational classroom use, send a detailed request to Republication Department, Copyright Clearance Center, Inc. (fax: 978-646-8700). If you plan on reproducing or adapting any material from AFP for other purposes (apart from photocopying patient information handouts for nonprofit educational purposes), submit your request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to order reprints of articles in bulk quantity, see Bulk Reprints.
Contact John Molluso, director of advertising sales (email@example.com), or Mickey Cotter, national account manager (firstname.lastname@example.org); telephone: 201-288-4440; fax: 201-288-4914.
Contact Russell Johns Associates, LLC regarding AFP/FPM Journal Classifieds. (telephone: 800-237-7027; fax: 727-445-9380; email: email@example.com).
If you are interested in duplicating/photocopying/reprinting an article published in American Family Physician (AFP), contact the AAFP intellectual property coordinator (fax: 913-906-6068; email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Requests are reviewed weekly. Please include the following in your request:
- Title of article(s)
- Issue(s) in which the article(s) appeared
- Purpose of your request (to include details on your organization, what type of audience, how many participants)
- Are you wanting to reprint a table, figure within an article, or the article in its entirety (please be specific with table and figure numbers)?