Chief Resident Leadership Development Program
2014 Conference Dates
- Session I: May 15-17, 2014
- Session II: May 17-19, 2014
Both sessions will be held at the InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza in Kansas City, MO.
Make your chief resident's experience a success.
More than 3,000 chief residents have found support through the AAFP's year-long mentoring program. Give your chief resident the tools (and support) to succeed.
One-time $1,000 program fee includes:
Chief Resident Workshop
Send your chief resident to an interactive workshop in Kansas City, Missouri where they will:
- Set specific goals for the year
- Build a leadership toolkit
- Learn conflict management, leadership competencies, and more
AAFP Scientific Assembly
Chief residents regroup at the AAFP Scientific Assembly in San Diego (registration included in $1,000 program fee) to:
- Continue building leadership skills
- Learn the latest in family medicine patient care
- Get a unique chance to connect with experts and family medicine leaders from around the country
Supportive Learning Community, all year long
In addition to the two on-site opportunities, your chief residents will have year-long support through:
- Monthly newsletters
- Active listserv
- Support of a chosen mentor