The AAFP's mobile app for the iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod® touch(itunes.apple.com)™ and Android™(play.google.com) puts its valuable tools and resources within arm's reach. Download the AAFP app and access powerful features that include:
- CME Reporting - as a member, you can report your CME, when and wherever you choose
- Clinical Recommendations - evidence-based recommendations, sortable by topic or title
- Board Review Practice Questions - more than 1,000 Board prep questions, free to members
- FPE/FPA CME - a free edition of both FP Essentials™ and FP Audio™, worth up to 7 AAFP Prescribed credits
- Immunizations - up-to-date immunization recommendations, ineractive charts, and more
- For Students - searchable residency, fellowship, and clerkship directories
- AFP Journal - American Family Physician journal content
- FPM Journal - Family Practice Management journal content
- My Account - member sign-in to review and update account information
- News & Blogs - latest news and blog briefs on issues related to family medicine
- AAFP.org - quick link to the AAFP's website
- About AAFP - details about the AAFP and how it serves members
- Events - upcoming event listings
- CareerLink - career resources connects physicians and employers
- Patient Info - quick link to patient information through FamilyDoctor.org
- Discounts - discounts through the AAFP Member Advantage program
- Social Media - social media channels
- Speak Out - family medicine advocacy updates and opportunities
Download the AAFP's mobile app(itunes.apple.com) and get enhanced access to AAFP services and benefits.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.