The AAFP's mobile app for the iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod® touch(itunes.apple.com)™ and Android™(play.google.com) puts its valuable tools and resources within arm's reach. Download the AAFP app and access powerful features that include:
- New! Drug-Nutrient Interactions: Get resources to speak with patients about potential interactions between nutrients, common supplements, and prescription medications.
- CME Reporting: Report your CME, when and wherever you choose. Exclusive to AAFP members.
- Clinical Recommendations: View evidence-based recommendations, sortable by topic or title.
- Board Review Practice Questions: Free access to more than 1,000 Board prep questions. Exclusive to AAFP members.
- FPE/FPA CME: Read a free edition of FP Essentials™ or listen to a free edition FP Audio™, worth up to 7 AAFP Prescribed credits. Subscribers can access their subscription in the app.
- Immunizations: Use up-to-date immunization recommendations, interactive charts, and more.
- For Students: Search residency, fellowship, and clerkship directories.
- AFP Journal: Read American Family Physician journal.
- FPM Journal: Read Family Practice Management journal.
- My Account: Sign in to to review and update your account information.
- News & Blogs: Find the latest news and blog briefs on issues related to family medicine.
- ... and much more!
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.