September 20, 2017 12:20 pm San Antonio — Author Deepak Chopra, M.D., told physicians at a general session of the 2017 Family Medicine Experience that everything we experience in life can affect our health.Full Story »
News From 2017 Congress of Delegates and FMX
Recent News From the 2017 COD and FMX Stories
09/19/2017 — Visitors to the Office of the Future exhibit at the AAFP's 2017 Family Medicine Experience found solutions to practice problems.
09/19/2017 — Frank Domino, M.D., distilled some of the most interesting study findings of the past year in a main-stage session during the 2017 Family Medicine Experience in San Antonio.
09/18/2017 — The 2017 Congress of Delegates addressed issues such as violence in health care, so-called Housing First approaches to aid homeless people and substance abuse in incarcerated populations.
09/18/2017 — AAFP members who testified before the Reference Committee on Advocacy discussed several measures designed to protect family physicians and patients at the AAFP's 2017 Congress of Delegates.
More News From 2017 Congress of Delegates and FMX Stories
- 09/15/2017 — FPOY Finds Joy in Treating Challenging Patients
- 09/15/2017 — AAFP Initiative Offers New Resources for Physician Well-being
- 09/15/2017 — EveryONE Project Debuts at 2017 Family Medicine Experience
- 09/14/2017 — New AAFP President Hears, Understands Family Physicians' Concerns
- 09/14/2017 — Delegates Urge AAFP to Address Barrier to Workforce Diversity
- 09/14/2017 — FPs Focus on Payment, Practice Problems and Patient Care
- 09/13/2017 — Delegates Choose New AAFP Leaders
- 09/13/2017 — Delegates Address Patient Voice, Support for Employed Physicians
- 09/13/2017 — AAFP's New President Brings Experience, Empathy, Passion
- 09/11/2017 — Academy Officers Cover Critical Topics at Town Hall Meeting