November 20, 2015 04:13 pm — The AAFP recently joined a number of other organizations in a friend-of-the-court brief to the U.S. Supreme Court supporting diversity in medical education.Full Story »
Physician Education & Development
Recent Physician Education & Development Stories
10/21/2015 — In two recent articles, AAFP experts compared historic National Resident Matching Program data and looked at U.S. graduating seniors' entry into family medicine programs.
10/16/2015 — The National Health Service Corps will host a virtual job fair on Oct. 20 to connect qualified job seekers with available job opportunities.
09/03/2015 — Sign up today for a free webinar and learn about a virtual accountable care organization set up to care for some 41,000 public employee retirees in California.
More Physician Education & Development News
- 09/01/2015 — PerformanceNavigator Workshop Offers New Approach to CME
- 08/12/2015 — Despite Challenges, 84 Percent of Residents Happy With Career Choice
- 08/05/2015 — Students Tackle Educational Debt, Burnout, Other Topics
- 08/05/2015 — Residents Passionate About Preserving Teaching Health Centers, Patient Care
- 08/04/2015 — Health is Primary Session Energizes Residents, Students
- 08/03/2015 — AAFP Students, Residents Elect New Leaders for Coming Year
- 07/06/2015 — Residency Leadership Skills Drive Program Changes
- 06/29/2015 — Family Physician's Passion Catches Students by Surprise
- 06/23/2015 — Family Medicine Leads Emerging Leader Institute Aims to Bolster Specialty's Future
- 06/18/2015 — AAFP Supports Bill That Would Safeguard CME