August 17, 2016 01:32 pm — Family medicine draws more interest among medical students than any other specialty, according to survey data published recently by Medscape.Full Story »
Physician Education & Development
Recent Physician Education & Development Stories
08/03/2016 — Family medicine residents debated resolutions on topics such as dementia and contraceptives during the 2016 National Congress of Family Medicine Residents.
08/03/2016 — During the 2016 National Congress of Student Members, delegates adopted resolutions that addressed, among other issues, protecting patient welfare and identifying programs that offer rural training opportunities.
07/30/2016 — Delegates to the National Congress of Family Medicine Residents and National Congress of Student Members chose new leaders July 30 to represent them in the coming year.
07/26/2016 — The American Board of Family Medicine has made changes to its certification program that include no longer requiring completion of a clinical simulation as a self-assessment activity.
More Physician Education & Development News
- 07/14/2016 — AAFP CME Requirement Changes Benefit Family Physicians
- 07/01/2016 — Family Medicine Leads Emerging Leader Institute Project Winners Hailed
- 06/27/2016 — Family Medicine Groups Press CMS to Expand Rural Training
- 06/14/2016 — Tax Incentives Aim to Attract Primary Care Preceptors
- 04/08/2016 — Bill for Chronic Care Management, Boost Your Bottom Line
- 04/06/2016 — AAFP Seeks 2016 Vaccine Science Fellowship Applicants
- 04/05/2016 — Study: Debt Load Influences Residents' Career Choice
- 03/29/2016 — Webcast Focuses on Quality Improvement Basics
- 03/18/2016 — 2016 Match Sets Record for Family Medicine Choice
- 03/14/2016 — Free Clinic Experiences Feed Students' Passion for Underserved