July 26, 2016 01:30 pm — The American Board of Family Medicine has made changes to its certification program that include no longer requiring completion of a clinical simulation as a self-assessment activity.Full Story »
Physician Education & Development
Recent Physician Education & Development Stories
07/14/2016 — To simplify CME requirements for members, the AAFP Board of Directors has approved condensing about half of informal CME activities into one category for scholarly activities.
07/01/2016 — The AAFP Foundation has announced the 12 Family Medicine Leads Emerging Leader Institute project award recipients from its inaugural class, including the top winners in each of three tracks.
06/27/2016 — The AAFP joined with four other family medicine organizations to spur changes to a proposed CMS rule to help expand the ranks of primary care physicians in rural areas.
06/14/2016 — Three states offer tax credits to primary care physicians who serve as preceptors to the next generation of physicians.
More Physician Education & Development News
- 04/08/2016 — Bill for Chronic Care Management, Boost Your Bottom Line
- 04/06/2016 — AAFP Seeks 2016 Vaccine Science Fellowship Applicants
- 04/05/2016 — Study: Debt Load Influences Residents' Career Choice
- 03/29/2016 — Webcast Focuses on Quality Improvement Basics
- 03/18/2016 — 2016 Match Sets Record for Family Medicine Choice
- 03/14/2016 — Free Clinic Experiences Feed Students' Passion for Underserved
- 03/09/2016 — Grant Program Fosters Stronger Team-based Primary Care
- 03/02/2016 — Primary Care, Family Medicine Stats Stand Out
- 02/19/2016 — Professor: Look to Residencies' Past for Primary Care's Future
- 02/03/2016 — What Students Want to Know About Family Medicine