September 11, 2015 03:47 pm — Sign up today for a free webinar aimed at helping physicians understand Medicare's documentation requirements when ordering durable medical equipment for patients.Full Story »
Physician Education & Development
Recent Physician Education & Development Stories
09/03/2015 — Sign up today for a free webinar and learn about a virtual accountable care organization set up to care for some 41,000 public employee retirees in California.
09/01/2015 — The AAFP will host PerformanceNavigator: Cardiometabolic Conditions on Nov. 4-6 -- the first such CME workshop that features live peer-to-peer learning and an online performance improvement component.
08/12/2015 — Medscape recently released the 2015 iteration of its resident salary and debt report that asks residents questions ranging from their debt burden to the quality of their training program.
08/05/2015 — During the 2015 National Congress of Student Members, participants adopted resolutions that addressed financing medical school, burnout and drug pricing transparency.
More Physician Education & Development News
- 08/05/2015 — Residents Passionate About Preserving Teaching Health Centers, Patient Care
- 08/04/2015 — Health is Primary Session Energizes Residents, Students
- 08/03/2015 — AAFP Students, Residents Elect New Leaders for Coming Year
- 07/06/2015 — Residency Leadership Skills Drive Program Changes
- 06/29/2015 — Family Physician's Passion Catches Students by Surprise
- 06/23/2015 — Family Medicine Leads Emerging Leader Institute Aims to Bolster Specialty's Future
- 06/18/2015 — AAFP Supports Bill That Would Safeguard CME
- 05/15/2015 — Researchers Compare Public, Private Medical School Training
- 05/01/2015 — 'Flipped Classroom' Format to Be Piloted at FMX in Denver
- 04/17/2015 — AAFP NRN Helps Upgrade AHRQ Health Literacy Toolkit