Physician Education & Development
Recent Physician Education & Development Stories
01/13/2016 — Rather than increase Medicare funding of graduate medical education, the focus should be on promoting the type of health care the nation needs.
12/16/2015 — An accelerated three-year medical curriculum at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center aims to increase the number of primary care physicians in the state.
More Physician Education & Development News
- 12/02/2015 — Teaching Health Center Residencies Help Underserved Areas
- 11/20/2015 — AAFP Joins Brief Supporting Diversity in Med School Admissions
- 10/21/2015 — AAFP Takes Historic Look Back in 2015 Match Analysis
- 10/16/2015 — NHSC Virtual Job Fair Highlights Debt Relief Opportunities
- 09/11/2015 — Does DME Prescribing, Ordering Drive You Nuts?
- 09/03/2015 — HHS Learning Network Sponsors Free Webinar on Virtual ACO Model
- 09/01/2015 — PerformanceNavigator Workshop Offers New Approach to CME
- 08/12/2015 — Despite Challenges, 84 Percent of Residents Happy With Career Choice
- 08/05/2015 — Students Tackle Educational Debt, Burnout, Other Topics
- 08/05/2015 — Residents Passionate About Preserving Teaching Health Centers, Patient Care