Physician Education & Development
Recent Physician Education & Development Stories
07/01/2016 — The AAFP Foundation has announced the 12 Family Medicine Leads Emerging Leader Institute project award recipients from its inaugural class, including the top winners in each of three tracks.
06/27/2016 — The AAFP joined with four other family medicine organizations to spur changes to a proposed CMS rule to help expand the ranks of primary care physicians in rural areas.
06/14/2016 — Three states offer tax credits to primary care physicians who serve as preceptors to the next generation of physicians.
04/08/2016 — A live webcast on April 20 will help physicians reap the benefits of payment for their expertise in managing patients with chronic conditions.
More Physician Education & Development News
- 04/06/2016 — AAFP Seeks 2016 Vaccine Science Fellowship Applicants
- 04/05/2016 — Study: Debt Load Influences Residents' Career Choice
- 03/29/2016 — Webcast Focuses on Quality Improvement Basics
- 03/18/2016 — 2016 Match Sets Record for Family Medicine Choice
- 03/14/2016 — Free Clinic Experiences Feed Students' Passion for Underserved
- 03/09/2016 — Grant Program Fosters Stronger Team-based Primary Care
- 03/02/2016 — Primary Care, Family Medicine Stats Stand Out
- 02/19/2016 — Professor: Look to Residencies' Past for Primary Care's Future
- 02/03/2016 — What Students Want to Know About Family Medicine
- 01/28/2016 — AAFP Invites FPs to Upcoming PQRS Webcast