March 24, 2017 03:49 pm — A new initiative from CMS and the Health Resources and Services Administration aims to raise awareness of the benefits chronic care management services offer patients and help physicians implement these services in their practices.Full Story »
Government & Medicine
Recent Government & Medicine Stories
03/22/2017 — The AAFP is urging lawmakers to vote "No" on the American Health Care Act because it falls far short of what is needed to improve the health care system.
03/20/2017 — As federal legislators consider the administration's proposed budget for fiscal year 2018, the AAFP wants them to ensure that the foundation of the nation's health care system is protected.
03/17/2017 — A new Speak Out campaign from the AAFP makes it easy for family physicians to weigh in as legislators consider making major changes to the nation's health care system.
03/15/2017 — The AAFP sent a letter to legislators expressing strong reservations about the impact the proposed American Health Care Act would have on patient care.
More Government & Medicine News
- 03/08/2017 — AAFP Expresses Significant Concerns With Health Care Proposal
- 02/28/2017 — Proposed Commission on Complex Diseases Wins AAFP Support
- 02/22/2017 — Federal Appeals Court Strikes Down Physician Gag Law
- 02/21/2017 — AAFP Urges HHS Secretary to Hold Health IT Vendors Accountable
- 02/14/2017 — Panel Examines What Works, What Doesn't in ACA Marketplaces
- 02/13/2017 — AAFP Joins Other Groups in Touting Vaccines' Safety, Efficacy
- 02/08/2017 — AAFP Calls on Trump to Reduce FPs' Regulatory Burden
- 02/03/2017 — Senators Meet With AAFP, Others on Health Insurance Priorities
- 02/01/2017 — AAFP Adds Support to Bills Easing Access to OTC Drugs
- 01/31/2017 — Re-evaluate Immigration Order, AAFP Urges President