August 23, 2016 02:01 pm — The AAFP gave CMS frank feedback detailing how the agency should change a proposal to create new patient relationship codes that may factor into incentive payments.Full Story »
Government & Medicine
Recent Government & Medicine Stories
08/16/2016 — The new Medicare Advantage Value-based Insurance Design Model initiative will permit health plans to be more flexible when designing incentives for enrollees.
08/15/2016 — The Alabama AFP participated in press conferences hosted by a coalition of medical associations across the state to advocate for restoration of state Medicaid funding.
08/08/2016 — A proposed rule would call on physicians to track the progress of patients who receive medication-assisted treatment for opioid use disorders.
More Government & Medicine News
- 07/27/2016 — $149 Million in HRSA Grants Highlight Primary Care Workforce Needs
- 07/26/2016 — AAFP Joins Push Against Greater Authority for APRNs in VA Facilities
- 07/18/2016 — Proposed Medicare Fee Schedule Emphasizes Primary Care's Value
- 07/15/2016 — AAFP Decries VA Plan to Expand Nurses' Scope of Practice
- 07/15/2016 — Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act Sails Through Senate
- 07/13/2016 — AAFP Takes Credit for Progress Made in CMS' Proposed Rule
- 07/12/2016 — AAFP Fights to Block Undue 'Sunshine' Reporting Requirements
- 07/06/2016 — HHS Grant Helps Small Practices Move to Value-based Models
- 07/05/2016 — CMS Addresses Senate Concerns on Part B Payment Proposal
- 06/22/2016 — Panelists Call for Medicare Chronic Care Payment Reform