February 03, 2016 10:13 am — Before taking action on new policy, a Senate working group sought input from the AAFP and other medical organizations on how to improve chronic care management.Full Story »
Government & Medicine
Recent Government & Medicine Stories
01/26/2016 — CMS recently announced approval of a simplified application process for physicians to apply for meaningful use hardship exemptions.
01/21/2016 — The AAFP recently wrote a detailed letter to CMS that emphasized the importance of creating guidelines for federal exchanges that ensure access to primary care.
More Government & Medicine News
- 01/13/2016 — Final Rule Confirms Certain Items Will Require Prior Authorization
- 01/12/2016 — AAFP Chides CMS for Missed Opportunities in 2016 Fee Schedule
- 01/11/2016 — Modified HIPAA Rule Allows Limited Reporting of Patient Information
- 01/04/2016 — SGR Victory Tops Year of Success on Capitol Hill
- 12/23/2015 — AAFP Helps Improve Proposed Rule on 2017 Marketplace Plans
- 12/22/2015 — Congress Simplifies MU Hardship Exemption Process
- 12/16/2015 — GAO Advice Would Improve RUC Process, Primary Care Payment
- 12/16/2015 — Let the AAFP Answer Your Meaningful Use Questions
- 12/09/2015 — AAFP Presses for Changes in Federal Diabetes Program
- 12/08/2015 — Push to Improve Nation's Health Care Quality Continues