January 18, 2017 04:17 pm — The AAFP will host a free webinar next week to help members navigate the new landscape after President Donald Trump takes office and members of the 115th Congress get down to work.Full Story »
Government & Medicine
Recent Government & Medicine Stories
01/12/2017 — In a recent letter to CMS, the AAFP again took advantage of the opportunity to outline changes the agency should make to the outpatient prospective payment system.
01/11/2017 — In a year-end letter to CMS, the AAFP highlighted unfinished business the agency failed to address in the final 2017 Medicare physician fee schedule.
12/16/2016 — The AAFP slammed a final rule issued by the Department of Veterans Affairs that grants advanced practice registered nurses independent practice authority.
12/15/2016 — The National Governors Association recently released new resources to help states improve the flow of information between health care professionals.
More Government & Medicine News
- 12/14/2016 — Don't Miss These Changes to DEA Registration Renewal Process
- 12/14/2016 — Bill to Expand Telehealth in TRICARE Preserves State Licensure
- 12/08/2016 — AAFP Urges Federal Support for Payment Reform Initiatives
- 12/05/2016 — AAFP President: No Subspecialists on Prevention Task Force
- 11/30/2016 — AAFP Members Can Speak Out to Support Teaching Health Centers
- 11/29/2016 — AAFP Joins Push for Full Funding of Addiction, Recovery Law
- 11/28/2016 — AAFP Savors Successes Achieved in Final OPPS Rule
- 11/16/2016 — Action Network Helps FPs Campaign for Family Medicine
- 11/14/2016 — AAFP Fee Schedule Summary Identifies Key Elements for Family Physicians
- 11/09/2016 — AAFP Puts Family Medicine on President-elect's Agenda