July 18, 2017 05:09 pm — The AAFP is asking federal legislators to work together across the aisle to prioritize primary care, expand health care access and stabilize the health insurance market.Full Story »
Government & Medicine
Recent Government & Medicine Stories
07/17/2017 — CMS has released proposed 2018 updates to the Medicare physician fee schedule and invited public comment on ways to reduce the administrative burden that physicians face.
07/14/2017 — Leaders from the AAFP and five other national physician organizations went to Capitol Hill to emphasize the importance of expanded access to health insurance coverage.
07/12/2017 — In a recent letter to the FDA, the AAFP spoke out strongly against mandatory "one size fits all" CME for prescribers of opioids.
More Government & Medicine News
- 07/03/2017 — AAFP, Other Physician Groups Press Senators to Rework Health Care Bill
- 06/27/2017 — AAFP Joins House Members to Spark Burnout Awareness
- 06/20/2017 — Engage With Your Senators on Health Care Legislation
- 06/16/2017 — AAFP Pushes for Revisions, Easing of Regulatory Burden
- 06/12/2017 — CBO Projects Rising Demand for Primary Care Physicians
- 06/01/2017 — AAFP Pleased With CMS Progress on Medicare ID Card Initiative
- 05/30/2017 — Family Physicians Make Their Case in Capitol Hill Visits
- 05/30/2017 — AAFP Highlights Flaws in Proposed Budget, Health Care Bill
- 05/25/2017 — Analysts Urge Family Physicians to Speak Up on Health Legislation
- 05/15/2017 — Hit the Brakes on AHCA, AAFP and Other Groups Tell Senators