October 08, 2015 12:22 pm — The AAFP recently pushed CMS to lengthen from 30 days to 90 days a proposed time interval for physicians to update their information in health plan physician network directories.Full Story »
Government & Medicine
Recent Government & Medicine Stories
10/07/2015 — Last week, 116 House members sent a letter to HHS Secretary Sylvia Burwell and Office of Management and Budget Director Shawn Donovan asking for a delay in implementing meaningful use stage three.
10/07/2015 — A new, bipartisan Congressional Caucus on Primary Care is about to take up the fight to create a better health care system for America.
09/30/2015 — The American Board of Family Medicine, in partnership with the AAFP, has received an HHS award to assist physicians in transforming their practices to enhance care coordination and improve quality.
09/24/2015 — The AAFP and 40 other medical organizations have asked HHS and the Office of Management and Budget to pause work on implementation of meaningful use stage three.
More Government & Medicine News
- 09/23/2015 — AAFP Backs Senate Bill Supporting Direct Primary Care
- 09/23/2015 — HHS Looks to Advance Health Equity Through ACA
- 09/22/2015 — AAFP Pushes CMS to Pay PCPs for Hospital Consulting Expertise
- 09/16/2015 — AAFP Calls on Congress to Spare Key Programs From Arbitrary Cuts
- 09/11/2015 — CMS Aims to Reduce Costs in Medicare Advantage Plans
- 09/02/2015 — AAFP Fires Off Recommended Changes to Proposed Physician Fee Schedule
- 08/13/2015 — AAFP Backs Bill to Increase Support for Family Caregivers
- 08/07/2015 — House Bill Aims to Ease Meaningful Use Burdens
- 07/29/2015 — Insurance Mergers May Reduce Choice, Raise Costs
- 07/28/2015 — AAFP to CMS: Now, Make a National Coverage Determination