Government & Medicine
Recent Government & Medicine Stories
09/18/2017 — As the Senate considers a new proposal to repeal major provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, the AAFP and other physician organizations are voicing their strong opposition to efforts to rush it through the legislative process without due deliberation.
09/11/2017 — The AAFP and more than 130 other organizations are pressing Congress to extend funding for the Children's Health Insurance Program before it expires on Sept. 30.
09/08/2017 — The AAFP signed on to a letter asking for clarity in a proposed rule to stop information blocking in health IT systems.
09/08/2017 — The House Ways and Means Subcommittee on Health recently solicited input on ways to reduce some of the unnecessary legislative and regulatory demands that physicians face.
More Government & Medicine News
- 09/06/2017 — AAFP Lends Experienced Voice to 2018 Fee Schedule Proposal
- 08/24/2017 — Tell Congress to Act on Children's Health, Physician Payment
- 08/04/2017 — Physicians to Congress: Continue Funding Loan Repayment Program
- 07/21/2017 — Need a Quick Review of Proposed 2018 Medicare Fee Schedule?
- 07/21/2017 — How to Improve Consumer Health Care Choices, Empower Patients?
- 07/18/2017 — AAFP Recommends Bipartisan Fixes for Health Care System
- 07/17/2017 — CMS Issues Proposed 2018 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule
- 07/14/2017 — Broad Physician Coalition Pushes Senate for Better Health Legislation
- 07/12/2017 — AAFP Urges FDA to Revise Plans for Physician Opioid Education
- 07/11/2017 — MedPAC Recommends Simplifying MIPS Reporting