June 22, 2016 02:03 pm Washington, D.C. — Chronic care patients require substantial care coordination that should be better supported by Medicare payments, said health policy experts during a recent panel discussion.Full Story »
Government & Medicine
Recent Government & Medicine Stories
06/17/2016 — The AAFP and three other medical specialty groups urged leaders of a congressional conference committee to quickly reconcile the House and Senate Zika funding bills.
06/10/2016 — On June 1, the federal government began listing online more detailed and physician-friendly information about certified health IT products.
06/09/2016 — Rule changes CMS has made are intended to create a more balanced way of determining when accountable care organizations earn shared savings incentives.
More Government & Medicine News
- 05/27/2016 — Improve Rule to Increase Opioid Abuse Treatment, Academy Urges
- 05/25/2016 — AAFP Responds to Senator's Call to Lead on Opioid Issue
- 05/04/2016 — AAFP Advises Lawmakers on Bills Intended to Curb Opioid Abuse
- 05/04/2016 — Medicare 60-Day Overpayment Rule Requires Vigilance, Says Author
- 04/27/2016 — AAFP Presses CMS on Contraception, Medicare Advantage Plans
- 04/27/2016 — AAFP Backs Proposal for Substance Abuse Program Record Sharing
- 04/27/2016 — FPs Storm Capitol Hill Armed With AAFP Advocacy Issues
- 04/25/2016 — AAFP Urges More Federal Funding for Key Primary Care Programs
- 04/20/2016 — AAFP Takes Seat at MACRA Table on Capitol Hill
- 04/19/2016 — AAFP Joins Push for Obama to Expand FDA Tobacco Regulation