November 24, 2015 02:54 pm — The AAFP's National Research Network recently worked with the CDC to develop the agency's Guide to Comprehensive Hepatitis C Counseling and Testing.Full Story »
Health of the Public
Recent Health of the Public Stories
11/18/2015 — On Nov. 12, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development issued a proposed rule that would require indoor areas of public housing properties to be smoke-free.
11/16/2015 — The AAFP has teamed up with other medical groups and the CDC to encourage physicians to administer a second dose of meningococcal ACWY vaccine to patients at age 16.
11/13/2015 — Having recently completed its Multi-State Office Champions Behavioral Health Tobacco Cessation project, the AAFP is offering a new online resource for members.
More Health of the Public News
- 11/09/2015 — AHA Updates CPR, Emergency Cardiovascular Care Guidelines
- 11/06/2015 — Academy Launches Tobacco and Nicotine Toolkit for Members
- 11/03/2015 — Practical Playbook Textbook Now Available
- 11/02/2015 — USPSTF: Screen Overweight, Obese Adults for Abnormal Blood Glucose
- 10/29/2015 — Help Patients Confused by ACS' Breast Cancer Screening Guidance
- 10/28/2015 — ACIP to Reconfigure Pediatric Immunization Schedule
- 10/26/2015 — Hospitals' Use of Breastfeeding Standard Jumps Dramatically
- 10/22/2015 — AAFP Joins Multifaceted National Effort to Combat Opioid Abuse
- 10/21/2015 — Opioid Abuse Task Force: Increasing Access to Naloxone Saves Lives
- 10/21/2015 — Flu Vaccine Manufacturers Announce Delays in Product Delivery