August 18, 2015 03:45 pm — The AAFP's 11 member interest groups will gather individually and at an Oct. 1 group reception during the upcoming 2015 Family Medicine Experience in Denver.Full Story »
Inside the Academy
Recent Inside the Academy Stories
07/17/2015 — The Colorado Rocky Mountains are the backdrop for this year's AAFP Congress of Delegates, which will meet Sept. 28-30 in the Centennial Ballroom of the Hyatt Regency Denver.
06/26/2015 — The AAFP and The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) have mutually agreed to end their current Consumer Alliance Program agreement at the end of this year. The AAFP and TCCC have agreed to discuss future project-specific funding for opportunities that will benefit members and their patients.
More Inside the Academy News
- 05/18/2015 — Submit Abstracts for Family Medicine Global Health Workshop
- 05/18/2015 — Patricia Czapp, M.D., Runs for AAFP Director
- 05/12/2015 — Education Resolutions Aim to Improve Training, Patient Care
- 05/08/2015 — Diversity Throughout AAFP Among Subjects Delegates Address
- 05/07/2015 — Pre-exposure HIV Prophylaxis Training Among Topics Delegates Cover
- 05/06/2015 — Reference Committee on Advocacy Tackles Tough Issues
- 05/06/2015 — Family Physicians Debate Issues with Patients' Welfare in Mind
- 05/06/2015 — AAFP Leaders Talk About Next Steps in a Post-SGR World
- 05/05/2015 — Pursue Leadership Opportunities to Promote Change, Find Solutions
- 05/02/2015 — 2015 NCCL Delegates Elect New Leaders