November 11, 2016 02:16 pm — The new Primary+ CME tool and professional portfolio makes it easier for AAFP members to find and record CME, log clinical procedures and meet professional requirements.Full Story »
Inside the Academy
AAFP News gives you an inside look at what's happening in the Academy -- including who's running for AAFP offices -- fills you in on members' accomplishments and much more.
Recent Inside the Academy Stories
06/22/2016 — Journey to the heart of the Sunshine State for this year's AAFP Congress of Delegates, which will meet Sept. 19-21 in the Plaza Ballroom of the Hyatt Regency Orlando.
05/13/2016 — During the 2016 National Conference of Constituency Leaders, family physicians discussed third-party payers' use of patient satisfaction scores as a quality metric, among other topics.
More Inside the Academy News
- 05/11/2016 — Delegates Queue Up to Discuss Gender Discrimination, Other Issues
- 05/10/2016 — FPs Propose Solutions to Interference With Patient Care
- 05/10/2016 — AAFP Members Tackle Education Issues Head On
- 05/09/2016 — Diversity, Child Care, Violence Draw Delegates' Focus
- 05/07/2016 — 2016 NCCL Delegates Elect New Leaders
- 05/06/2016 — Diversity 3.0: At the Core of Excellence
- 04/13/2016 — Vaccine Science Fellow Glad She Gave it a Shot
- 02/23/2016 — AAFP Contact Center Renamed 'Member Resource Center'
- 04/08/2016 — Windel Stracener, M.D., Runs for AAFP Director
- 02/11/2016 — Alan Schwartzstein, M.D., Runs for AAFP Vice Speaker