October 01, 2015 01:43 pm — Over the past several months, many AAFP members' practices have made significant changes to be ready for ICD-10, according to a September 2015 AAFP Member Insight Exchange survey.Full Story »
Practice & Professional Issues
Recent Practice & Professional Issues Stories
09/28/2015 — A Medicaid shared savings program titled, the Arkansas Health Care Payment Improvement Initiative seeks to improve quality of care and reduce unnecessary hospital and ER visits.
09/23/2015 — The AAFP has asked public and private payers to cover insulin pens at the same pricing tier as vial and syringe insulin injections.
More Practice & Professional Issues News
- 09/18/2015 — How Would You Describe a 'Complex' Patient?
- 09/15/2015 — How Can Efficiency of Primary Care Patient Encounters Be Improved?
- 09/15/2015 — Aging Population Could Trigger Higher Medicare Spending
- 09/09/2015 — Higher Ratio of ACOs Report Savings During 2014
- 09/08/2015 — Survey Reveals Sources of Physician Worry
- 09/01/2015 — New Mexico Uses Medicaid Funding to Bolster Primary Care
- 09/01/2015 — Physician Re-entry Program Aims to Ease Physician Shortage
- 08/31/2015 — Researchers: 'Community Vital Signs' Can Be Simple Part of EHR
- 08/25/2015 — Physicians Report Declining Satisfaction with EHRs
- 08/24/2015 — Medicaid Waivers Fund Advanced Primary Care at Texas Medical School