Practice & Professional Issues
Recent Practice & Professional Issues Stories
08/22/2016 — The AAFP is addressing issues related to care management fees with an updated policy statement, as well as creation of an issue brief and a cost calculator for physicians.
08/12/2016 — AAFP coding flash cards have been updated with new content for 2017 including hierarchical condition category codes; they are available for pre-order at a discount.
08/10/2016 — The Office of the Future exhibit -- set to debut at the 2016 Family Medicine Experience -- will show how technology, space transformation and an altered workflow combine to better meet patients' care needs.
08/09/2016 — The AAFP received correspondence from CMS regarding diabetic testing supplies and other issues referenced in an April letter to the agency.
More Practice & Professional Issues News
- 08/09/2016 — Patients Bear Cost of 'Me Too' Drugs, Study Finds
- 08/03/2016 — Heads Up: Time to Apply for CPC+ Initiative
- 08/02/2016 — Health System Finds Technology Can Boost Patient Engagement
- 07/27/2016 — Michigan Family Physician Wins Procedures Payment Battle
- 07/25/2016 — Free Webinar Covers Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program
- 07/20/2016 — Patient Panel Size Uncertainty Complicates Workforce Projections
- 07/13/2016 — Primary Care Retirement Age Stays Steady Despite Economy, Policies
- 07/12/2016 — Colorado Primary Care Practice Succeeds With Medicare Advantage
- 07/07/2016 — FP Stands Ready for Statewide Shift to Capitation Model
- 07/06/2016 — High Court Affirms Value of Diversity in Meeting Educational Mission