June 17, 2016 04:39 pm — Family physicians continue to be in high demand among health care recruiters, and their salaries are rising to catch up to their worth, according to a recent report.Full Story »
Practice & Professional Issues
Recent Practice & Professional Issues Stories
06/17/2016 — Family physicians have until July 1 to apply for a meaningful use hardship exception and avoid a 3 percent Medicare penalty in 2017.
06/14/2016 — A recently released task force white paper explores payment models that will sustain care for high-need, high-cost patients.
06/07/2016 — New research looks at strategies female rural physicians employ to ensure success in practice.
06/06/2016 — Balancing care for complex patients with administrative demands is one of the toughest tasks for primary care physicians, according to a report by the Commonwealth Fund.
More Practice & Professional Issues News
- 06/01/2016 — Researchers Affirm Long-term Value of Health Coaching
- 05/25/2016 — Get Paid for Providing Advance Care Planning to Patients
- 05/24/2016 — AAFP Urges Improvements to Performance Measure Draft Recommendations
- 05/19/2016 — Harvard Medical School Takes Case Study Approach to Primary Care
- 05/17/2016 — Malawi-based FP to Talk About Practicing Internationally
- 05/17/2016 — Avoidable Hospital Admissions Drop With Medicare Advantage
- 05/04/2016 — Panelists Say Payment Must Support Team-based Care
- 04/28/2016 — AAFP Welcomes HHS Release of Proposed Rule for New Payment Models
- 04/22/2016 — AAFP Joins With Other Organizations to Make MACRA Recommendations
- 04/19/2016 — AAFP Seizes Momentum, Articulates MACRA Vision for Family Medicine