May 04, 2016 01:54 pm Washington, D.C. — Speakers at a recent forum said new payment models must address the need for greater spending on primary care and put a sharper focus on team-based care.Full Story »
Practice & Professional Issues
Recent Practice & Professional Issues Stories
04/28/2016 — On April 27, HHS released a long-awaited proposed rule that will guide implementation of new payment models under Medicare.
04/22/2016 — The AAFP and 40 other medical organizations recently told CMS how MACRA could be implemented in a way that benefits their members.
04/19/2016 — The AAFP conveyed to CMS key recommendations for implementation of MACRA that would help ensure success.
04/13/2016 — CMS just announced the Comprehensive Primary Care Plus initiative that will test a new physician payment model.
More Practice & Professional Issues News
- 04/11/2016 — AAFP Works to Improve Medicare Data Proposed Rule
- 04/05/2016 — Family Physicians' MACRA Success Starts With the AAFP
- 04/05/2016 — AAFP Calls for Stronger Primary Care Support in ACO Rules
- 04/04/2016 — Panelists Identify Drivers of Rising Health Costs
- 03/29/2016 — Study Identifies 5 Strategies to Spark Patient Motivation
- 03/24/2016 — Study: Retail Clinics Contribute to Higher Health Care Costs
- 03/23/2016 — Community Health Centers Play Major Role in Protecting Safety Net
- 03/09/2016 — AAFP Launches Full-Court Press to Ensure FPs Thrive in New Payment Era
- 03/08/2016 — EHR Vendors Join Forces to Improve Data Sharing
- 03/04/2016 — Plan With Incentives, No Penalties, Proves Popular