September 19, 2016 04:13 pm — Despite trends of practice consolidation, more than 50 percent of all family physicians are in practices with five or fewer physicians.Full Story »
Practice & Professional Issues
Recent Practice & Professional Issues Stories
09/16/2016 — Researchers consulted with clinicians and patients to learn how outpatient after-visit summaries generated by electronic health record systems could be improved.
09/15/2016 — The Health Care Transformation Task Force recently released a white paper that addresses consumer priorities and value-based health care.
09/08/2016 — The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality recently released an updated version of its interactive "state snapshot" tool.
09/07/2016 — Successful ACOs are emerging as a prime example of payment reform that federal health officials are touting as a model for the future of primary care.
More Practice & Professional Issues News
- 09/07/2016 — Free Toolkit Helps Physicians Assess, Maintain ICD-10 Progress
- 08/31/2016 — Low Use of Telehealth Tied to Flawed Payment Models
- 08/31/2016 — Clerical Staff Serve Critical Role on Patient-Centered Care Team
- 08/24/2016 — New Study Examines Physicians' Gender Pay Gap
- 08/22/2016 — AAFP Tackles Tough Issues Related to Care Management Fees
- 08/12/2016 — AAFP Coding Flash Cards Update Includes Risk-adjusted Payment
- 08/10/2016 — FMX Exhibit Offers Glimpse at Future of the Physician's Office Space
- 08/09/2016 — AAFP Continues Work to Fix Issues With Diabetic Testing Supplies
- 08/09/2016 — Patients Bear Cost of 'Me Too' Drugs, Study Finds
- 08/03/2016 — Heads Up: Time to Apply for CPC+ Initiative