August 11, 2017 05:29 pm — Researchers found that small financial incentives might make a big difference in encouraging low-income patients to visit a primary care physician.Full Story »
Practice & Professional Issues
Recent Practice & Professional Issues Stories
08/08/2017 — If hospitals want to improve care coordination, they will need a heavy dose of primary care in their leadership ranks, argue two authors in a recent article.
08/02/2017 — Health policy experts at a panel discussion hosted by the Alliance for Health Policy discussed the problem of high prescription drug prices and possible solutions.
07/25/2017 — The annual report of the Patient-Centered Primary Care Collaborative examines how elements of the patient-centered medical home affect cost, quality and utilization.
07/17/2017 — A survey of physicians and health plan executives shows that although the U.S. health care system is moving toward value-based care, physicians need better tools.
More Practice & Professional Issues News
- 07/12/2017 — Study Examines Why Primary Care Physicians Leave Rural Areas
- 07/11/2017 — Window for CPC+ Round Two Applications Closes July 13
- 07/02/2017 — Drop in FPs Providing Obstetric Care Alarms Researchers
- 06/26/2017 — Physicians Offer Hands-on Advice on Launching a DPC Practice
- 06/23/2017 — Embracing DPC Takes Dedication, Sacrifice, Says Physician
- 06/16/2017 — Report Examines Exemplary Approaches to Team-based Care
- 06/12/2017 — FP Experts Offer Perspective on Incarceration and Health
- 06/09/2017 — Physician Frustration With Prior Authorizations Hits New High
- 06/05/2017 — Video Visits Hold Promise for Delivering Patient-centered Care
- 06/01/2017 — Panelists Highlight Unique Value of Primary Care Research