June 23, 2017 03:41 pm Washington, D.C. — To be the kind of physician she wanted to be, Julie Gunther, M.D., knew she had to change the way she practiced medicine. And that's just what she did.Full Story »
Practice & Professional Issues
Recent Practice & Professional Issues Stories
06/16/2017 — In a new report, researchers highlight four Medicare Advantage practices that have found success in coordinating primary care and support services.
06/12/2017 — A new AAFP position paper titled "Incarceration and Health: A Family Medicine Perspective" focuses on the health impact incarceration has on inmates and their families.
06/09/2017 — A new poll conducted by the Medical Group Management Association confirms that prior authorization requests are increasing.
06/05/2017 — New research published in the Annals of Family Medicine indicates that patients find value in video visits with their established primary care clinicians.
More Practice & Professional Issues News
- 06/01/2017 — Panelists Highlight Unique Value of Primary Care Research
- 05/30/2017 — AAFP Looking for Member Videos Showcasing Practice Innovations
- 05/26/2017 — New AAFP Policy Takes Aim at Prior Authorizations
- 05/25/2017 — USDA Offers Distance Learning, Telemedicine Grant Opportunities
- 05/23/2017 — CMS Selects Four New Regions to Expand CPC+ Initiative
- 05/16/2017 — Despite Interest, FPs Cite Barriers to Use of Telehealth
- 05/10/2017 — Have You Mastered Patient, Family Engagement?
- 05/09/2017 — New Journal Feature Spotlights Practice Innovations
- 04/24/2017 — Online Applications Open for Additional State Medical Licenses
- 04/21/2017 — Direct Primary Care Model Gains Momentum in Multiple States