November 24, 2015 12:15 pm Washington, D.C. — Panelists at a recent event co-hosted by the Alliance for Health Reform and The Commonwealth Fund discussed how to incorporate mental health care into a primary care setting.Full Story »
Practice & Professional Issues
Recent Practice & Professional Issues Stories
11/23/2015 — Iora Health CEO Rushika Fernandopulle, M.D., M.P.P., spoke of the need to accelerate changes in primary care delivery during a recent national conference.
11/20/2015 — Panelists suggested ways to improve coordination of chronic care between clinics and community-based organizations at the Patient-Centered Primary Care Collaborative Fall Conference.
11/18/2015 — A panel of specialists in peer support at the Patient-Centered Primary Care Collaborative Fall Conference discussed how such services can assist patients.
11/18/2015 — A new online mapping tool lets users search 2013 Medicare claims data related to opioid prescriptions at the state, county and ZIP code levels.
More Practice & Professional Issues News
- 11/16/2015 — Family Physicians Can Lead Fight Against Opioid Abuse, Say Speakers
- 11/11/2015 — Survey: Telehealth Increases Access to Care, Continuity
- 11/10/2015 — Researchers Study What 'Direct Primary Care' Really Means
- 11/02/2015 — Physician Compare Website Preview Period Extended to Nov. 16
- 10/28/2015 — Nov. 9 Marks Deadline to Request Informal Quality Data Review
- 10/23/2015 — CMS Directs Physicians to ICD-10 Resources
- 10/21/2015 — Annals Study Pinpoints Costs of Sustaining PCMH
- 10/20/2015 — Panel Maps Out Oral Health Plan for Primary Care
- 10/12/2015 — AAFP Blasts ONC's Final EHR Interoperability Road Map
- 10/01/2015 — AAFP Survey Shows More Physicians Ready for ICD-10