February 10, 2016 04:34 pm — A new initiative launched by The Arnold P. Gold Foundation stresses compassionate, collaborative and team-based care.Full Story »
Practice & Professional Issues
Recent Practice & Professional Issues Stories
02/08/2016 — Panelists at a recent event discussed challenges linked to achieving health care connectivity, including primary care physicians' frustration with electronic health records.
02/05/2016 — A recent report shows that the patient-centered medical home model is making headway on reducing costs and improving patient care.
01/22/2016 — CMS is hosting free webinars to help physicians understand quality reporting and the Physician Compare website.
More Practice & Professional Issues News
- 01/18/2016 — Done the Work? Submit 2015 PQRS Data to Avoid Penalty
- 01/15/2016 — Small Family Practices Continue to Thrive, Survey Reveals
- 01/04/2016 — AAFP Helps FPs Weather Payment, Practice Management Issues
- 12/22/2015 — More Patients Seek Care from Facilities, Survey Reports
- 12/16/2015 — Survey: More Primary Care Support Means Better Care Coordination
- 12/11/2015 — Federal Officials Call for Changes to EHRs
- 12/08/2015 — Medical Home Shows Promise With Right Support, Says Panel
- 12/02/2015 — Survey: 1 in 3 Family Physicians Pursuing Value-based Payment
- 11/24/2015 — Integration of Primary Care, Mental Health Sorely Needed, Says Panel
- 11/23/2015 — Refocus System on Primary Care, Says Iora Health CEO