February 21, 2017 02:16 pm — A new draft white paper lays out more than 50 recommendations for how health IT vendors can improve their products to better support health record sharing.Full Story »
Practice & Professional Issues
Recent Practice & Professional Issues Stories
02/15/2017 — Sign up now for a free CMS conference call on Feb. 21 that will detail the value of providing chronic care management services to patients.
02/15/2017 — CMS' Center for Medicare & Medicaid Innovation has posted new videos that highlight innovations in three primary care practices.
02/09/2017 — New research shows an association between obesity and decreased hospice enrollment, shorter duration of hospice services and reduced incidence of in-home death.
02/03/2017 — A new FDA database ensures physicians have timely access to information on drug safety labeling changes.
More Practice & Professional Issues News
- 01/26/2017 — Medical Organization Coalition Calls for Prior Authorization Reform
- 01/25/2017 — Small Primary Care Practices Make Gains in Health IT Adoption, Use
- 01/24/2017 — Community-oriented Primary Care Shows Promise in Value-based Era
- 01/18/2017 — More Primary Care Involvement Improves End-of-Life Care
- 01/09/2017 — CMS to Waive PQRS Penalties Related to ICD-10 Update Issues
- 12/23/2016 — AAFP to UnitedHealthcare: Coordinate Care With Physicians
- 12/21/2016 — Analysis: Include Social Determinants in Physician Payment
- 12/09/2016 — Retail Clinics Fall Short in Relieving Crowded EDs
- 12/06/2016 — Panelists Say ACOs Show Positive Influence on Cost, Care
- 12/05/2016 — Get Good at ICD-10 Coding; Be Ready for Value-based Payment