July 25, 2016 04:03 pm — Sign up soon for a free CMS webinar on Aug. 9 to learn more about the proposed expansion of the Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program.Full Story »
Practice & Professional Issues
Recent Practice & Professional Issues Stories
07/20/2016 — As physicians are increasingly being asked to monitor and report on their entire patient population, accurately determining panel size is more important than ever before.
07/13/2016 — Recent research suggests that the rate at which primary care physicians are moving into retirement remains steady, unaffected by recent changes in policy or the economy.
07/12/2016 — One primary care practice said switching to Medicare Advantage led to fewer administrative headaches, greater reimbursement and improved health outcomes.
07/07/2016 — A family physician in Hawaii has found success in a per-member, per-month system that was adjusted to offer larger payments in advance of a statewide rollout.
More Practice & Professional Issues News
- 07/06/2016 — High Court Affirms Value of Diversity in Meeting Educational Mission
- 06/30/2016 — AAFP Collaborates With Caravan Health on CPC+ Readiness
- 06/28/2016 — Recertify in CMS Computer Base by June 30 Deadline
- 06/17/2016 — Family Physician Salaries Continue to Rise at Rapid Clip
- 06/17/2016 — July 1 Deadline to Apply for EHR Hardship Exception Looms
- 06/14/2016 — Task Force Explores Payment Models to Promote, Sustain Needed Care
- 06/07/2016 — Female Physicians Discuss Strategies for Success in Rural Practice
- 06/06/2016 — Report Highlights Need for Better Support for Primary Care
- 06/01/2016 — Researchers Affirm Long-term Value of Health Coaching
- 05/25/2016 — Get Paid for Providing Advance Care Planning to Patients