February 05, 2016 02:20 pm Washington, D.C. — A recent report shows that the patient-centered medical home model is making headway on reducing costs and improving patient care.Full Story »
Practice & Professional Issues
Recent Practice & Professional Issues Stories
01/22/2016 — CMS is hosting free webinars to help physicians understand quality reporting and the Physician Compare website.
01/18/2016 — CMS has released timelines for the submission of 2015 Physician Quality Reporting System data.
01/15/2016 — Small and solo family physician practices continue to thrive despite growing pressures to consolidate.
More Practice & Professional Issues News
- 01/04/2016 — AAFP Helps FPs Weather Payment, Practice Management Issues
- 12/22/2015 — More Patients Seek Care from Facilities, Survey Reports
- 12/16/2015 — Survey: More Primary Care Support Means Better Care Coordination
- 12/11/2015 — Federal Officials Call for Changes to EHRs
- 12/08/2015 — Medical Home Shows Promise With Right Support, Says Panel
- 12/02/2015 — Survey: 1 in 3 Family Physicians Pursuing Value-based Payment
- 11/24/2015 — Integration of Primary Care, Mental Health Sorely Needed, Says Panel
- 11/23/2015 — Refocus System on Primary Care, Says Iora Health CEO
- 11/20/2015 — Panel: Community Coordination Can Improve Chronic Care Management
- 11/18/2015 — Peer Support Groups Prove Valuable for Patient Engagement