This was successfully posted to your pofile.
This box will close automatically in a few seconds. Close this window
We don't have an e-mail address on file for you. To use AAFP Connection, you must have an e-mail address in our records. Click Here
Abiding by the principal factors of fair use, one can utilize a portion of a copyrighted work "as is" for purposes of non-profit research and education. Appropriate credit of the source is required. The use of embedded third party copyrighted works, or portions thereof, for any other purpose is not deemed fair use.
Please note that American Family Physician (AFP) and Family Practice Management (FPM) are registered with the Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) for academic classroom use. Please submit your request to the Republication Department, CCC, by fax at 978-646-8700 or online at www.copyright.com.
All requests should include the following information :
About the material you would like to use:
- Title of page/section you want to use
- URL of the page/section
- Identify content; provide a sample if possible
- Name of your Web site, publication, program or product
- URL of Web site
- Name of publisher or sponsor
- Type/format of publication in which the AAFP content will appear (e.g., Web site, newsletter, book, periodical, CD-ROM)
- Estimated number of copies to be printed or produced
- Whether the copies will be sold or free. If free, what funding, if any, is affiliated with the program/project?