This was successfully posted to your pofile.
This box will close automatically in a few seconds. Close this window
We don't have an e-mail address on file for you. To use AAFP Connection, you must have an e-mail address in our records. Click Here
Social Media Guidelines for AAFP Events
- Follow us on Twitter @AAFP.
- Use the hash tag #AAFPSA for Assembly-related tweets.
- Follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/familymed.
- Join the AAFP's LinkedIn group, American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP).
- Blog or tweet about the conference and CME sessions (without sharing proprietary information or data).
- Engage with other members -- schedule meet-ups, plan to meet at one of the scheduled events, check into events to see who else is there.
- Provide feedback to AAFP staff -- discuss topics of interest, comment on the sessions and format, etc.
- Be respectful in tone and content -- remember, your posts are public and live forever.
- Consider sitting near the back of the room if tweeting or blogging to avoid distracting session presenters or other participants.
- Mute your cellphone/laptop/tablet volume to avoid embarrassing disruptions.
- Leave room for retweets!
- Use photographic or other recording devices -- these are prohibited unless you are a member of the press and have permission from the AAFP Director of Public Relations.
- Capture, transmit or redistribute data presented at the meeting -- this may preclude subsequent publication of the data in a scholarly journal. Please do not jeopardize your colleagues' work!
- Engage in rudeness or personal attacks.