This was successfully posted to your pofile.
This box will close automatically in a few seconds. Close this window
We don't have an e-mail address on file for you. To use AAFP Connection, you must have an e-mail address in our records. Click Here
Who our members are
Nearly one in four of all office visits are made to general and family physicians.
- Conduct 207 million office visits each year – nearly 62 million more than any other medical specialty
- Provide majority of care for America’s underserved and rural populations
- Treat more chronic illnesses than other specialties
- Write 25% of all prescriptions
- See patients throughout the life cycle
Our relationship with our members
- More than 75% of all family physicians are AAFP members.
- The AAFP is an accredited provider of continuing medical education (CME).
- Members must earn 150 CME credits every three years to maintain membership.
- We customize our media and messages for our members.
- Our Web site is used by 1.6 million people monthly.