This was successfully posted to your pofile.
This box will close automatically in a few seconds. Close this window
We don't have an e-mail address on file for you. To use AAFP Connection, you must have an e-mail address in our records. Click Here
Recognition and Compensation
- $1,000 to be awarded following completion of the online training program, Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) course, teleconference, pre-project chart review, staff meeting, and submission of an implementation plan (approximately May 2013).
- $1,000 to be awarded following completion of all phases of the program, including an evaluation survey (approximately January 2014).
- A recognition certificate that reads: "This practice is recognized by the American Academy of Family Physicians for excellence in tobacco cessation assistance."
- A press release you can send to your local newspaper.
- A certificate for your Office Champion, indicating he or she has completed tobacco cessation training by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- An article for your patient newsletter.
- Electronic "Tobacco Treatment Excellence" logos you can use on letterhead, business cards, advertisements, etc.
- Tips on holding a recognition ceremony for staff.
- Tips on publicizing your champion status.
- Posters for your office.
This project is supported by Pfizer Inc.