This was successfully posted to your pofile.
This box will close automatically in a few seconds. Close this window
We don't have an e-mail address on file for you. To use AAFP Connection, you must have an e-mail address in our records. Click Here
All interested entities are required to submit a written application or proposal to the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) ALSO® Advisory Board for approval. The proposal is to include the following information.
- Date of request
- Name of the individual completing the application (please include title and relation to the organization / entity).
- Please briefly describe the reason for implementing the ALSO® Program.
- Please provide your objectives for the program.
- Please provide projected training and implementation plans.
- Include a statement of any desire to translate the ALSO® materials. All requests to translate ALSO® materials must follow the Guidelines for Obtaining Permission to Publish International Translations of the ALSO® Materials.
- Please provide how you will fund the implementation of the program and future courses.
- Please provide who practices maternity care in the designated country (obstetricians, midwives, general practitioners, nurses or traditional birth attendants etc.).
- Please provide information on the institution or organization that will oversee the program and ensure its sustainability.
Please forward the requested information to:
Carl Olden MD, Chair ALSO® Advisory Board
c/o Diana Winslow, R.N., B.S.N.
American Academy of Family Physicians
11400 Tomahawk Creek Parkway
Leawood, Kansas 66206
913-906-6000 ext 6550