This was successfully posted to your pofile.
This box will close automatically in a few seconds. Close this window
We don't have an e-mail address on file for you. To use AAFP Connection, you must have an e-mail address in our records. Click Here
AAFP Family Medicine Board Review Self-Study: Physical Package
32 GB USB flash drive and 24-CD Audio Companion
16-DVD Desktop Companion and 24-CD Audio Companion
Developed by and for family physicians, this all-new interactive learning package offers an evidence-based review of everything you need to pass the ABFM Board exam.
- Get up-to-speed with 48 lectures (30-minutes each)
- Gain confidence with pre- and post-tests to identify and fill knowledge gaps
- Hone analysis and decision-making skills with case-based presentations
- Sharpen test-taking skills with more than 400 Board-style questions
- Benchmark your performance with the interactive Question Pause feature
- See every detail with a 600-page full-color syllabus
- Dive deep in 14 Q&A sessions with expert family physicians
- Search by topic, presenter, and keyword
- Earn up to 38.75 AAFP Prescribed credits
Options to Suit Your Learning Style
- Simultaneous Split Screen with Continuous Play: Listen and watch presenter videos and full-color presentations.
- Simultaneous Split Screen with Question Pause: Simulate the live course environment, answering questions as you go.
- Full Screen: Listen and view full-color presentations without video component.
- Standard CD Play: Listen from your home, office, or car.
- MP3 Audio: Rip straight to your MP3 player and learn on-the-go.
Learn at your own pace with this CD Audio Companion, and your choice of DVD Desktop Companion (pictured) or flash drive.
- 24-CD Audio Companion Set with 48 audio lectures
- 600+ page printed color syllabus in sturdy 7-ring binder
- DVD with full-color PDF syllabus
- CD of Q&A sessions and audio lectures in MP3 format
- Printed pre- and post-tests
- Claim CME credit as you go