This was successfully posted to your pofile.
This box will close automatically in a few seconds. Close this window
We don't have an e-mail address on file for you. To use AAFP Connection, you must have an e-mail address in our records. Click Here
- Distinguish acute pain from chronic pain in symptomatic patients.
- Evaluate comorbid conditions that may exist in patients reporting pain.
- Establish a treatment plan for patients who report chronic pain.
- Monitor opioid use in patients and counsel them on the risk of dependency.
- Counsel patients on effective strategies for self-management of the condition causing them chronic pain.