This was successfully posted to your pofile.
This box will close automatically in a few seconds. Close this window
We don't have an e-mail address on file for you. To use AAFP Connection, you must have an e-mail address in our records. Click Here
Pulmonary Nodule Evaluation
This CME activity is presented by Mark B. Stephens, MD, FAAFP.
After completing this CME activity, you should be able to:
- Distinguish patients with risk factors for lung cancer
- Educate patients about the risks and benefits of screening for lung cancer in relation to the 2007 ACCP guidelines
- Counsel patients who smoke about the risk and the programs and therapy options available to help them quit
- Evaluate a solitary pulmonary nodule to assist in determining etiology
- Coordinate the care of patients with lung cancer
It will take 31 minutes to watch the presentation.