This was successfully posted to your pofile.
This box will close automatically in a few seconds. Close this window
We don't have an e-mail address on file for you. To use AAFP Connection, you must have an e-mail address in our records. Click Here
The AAFP is pleased to grant permission to use or reprint copyrighted material in accordance with our current guidelines, provided that the material to be used has appeared in our publication without credit or acknowledgement to another source. The process for requesting permission is below.
If you would like to reproduce, reprint or adapt material you must seek permission from the AAFP. Submit your permission request to:
Attn: Intellectual Property Department
11400 Tomahawk Creek Parkway
Leawood, KS 66211-2672
You may also send requests via fax to (913) 906-6093 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Required on All Permission Requests
You must include the following information with all requests.
About the material you would like to use:
- Title of the piece you want to use
- Specify content (for example, do you want to use the entire monograph, only a table/figure, or illustration); provide a sample if possible
- Title of the publication, program, or product
- Name of publisher or sponsor
- Type/format of publication in which the content will appear (e.g., newsletter, book, handout, website)
- Estimated number of copies to be printed or produced
- Whether the copies will be sold or free