This was successfully posted to your pofile.
This box will close automatically in a few seconds. Close this window
We don't have an e-mail address on file for you. To use AAFP Connection, you must have an e-mail address in our records. Click Here
Activity 2: Tailoring the Treatment of Neuropathic Pain: Case Studies
- Apply evidence-based recommendations for assessment and management of neuropathic pain in clinical practice.
- Recognize signs and symptoms of neuropathic pain to facilitate timely diagnosis and management.
- Differentiate among commonly encountered neuropathic pain conditions and their various causes in order to select appropriate treatments.
- Improve assessment of neuropathic pain in clinical practice, including assessment of comorbidities.
- Apply evidence-based strategies in the selection and use of first-, second- and third-line pharmacotherapy for patients with common neuropathic pain syndromes.
- Develop tailored treatment plans that address common and potentially debilitating comorbidities, such as depression and sleep disturbances.
- Implement practical approaches to monitoring treatment response, managing adverse effects and optimizing outcomes.
Accessing the Activity
Acknowledgment of Support
Activity 2: Treatment Case Studies