This was successfully posted to your pofile.
This box will close automatically in a few seconds. Close this window
We don't have an e-mail address on file for you. To use AAFP Connection, you must have an e-mail address in our records. Click Here
Resources for AAFP Chapters
METRIC utilizes the Chronic Care Model to facilitate quality improvement in the outpatient setting.
METRIC benefits your members
- Each module is approved by the ABFM as an alternative MOC Part IV activity.
- Each module awards 20 AAFP Prescribed credits upon completion.
- Other health care professionals in the clinical setting can improve patient care with the physician, including nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- Registration fees per module are: $25 for AAFP member physicians, $75 for non-member physicians, $18.75 for new physicians, free for residents and $25 for other health care professionals such as nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
METRIC enhances your educational program
- Layering your CME activity with a METRIC module reinforces learning and provides the structure for systematic measurement and improvement using evidence-based guidelines and performance measures (1-page PDF file; About PDFs).
- Incorporating METRIC into your next program design may improve grant opportunities. Moore’s framework for outcome evaluation– Level 5: performance, and Level 6: patient health– are possible to demonstrate.
- Following participant progress with METRIC tracking reports and custom outcome reports (6-page PDF file; About PDFs) will pinpoint the impact of your activity.
- Ensuring a seamless, dynamic experience for your learners, METRIC staff will engage with faculty to integrate content.
- METRIC staff can participate in promotional efforts to maximize participation.
- While each activity is unique, your cost is our staff time to administer the program and deliver what you need.