This was successfully posted to your pofile.
This box will close automatically in a few seconds. Close this window
We don't have an e-mail address on file for you. To use AAFP Connection, you must have an e-mail address in our records. Click Here
How does the METRIC program work?
Stage A: Learning from Current Practice
- Complete Practice Assessment Questionnaire.
- Enter data from patient charts (10 or 15 charts, depending on the module).
- Assess personal performance and compare results nationally.
- Select from multiple interventions.
- Use provided resources to develop Action Plan.
- Implement Action Plan for a minimum of one month, using tips, templates and resources from METRIC.
- Complete Practice Assessment Questionnaire (re-measure).
- Enter data from patient charts (re-measure).
- Compare to baseline measurements and reflect on experience.