This was successfully posted to your pofile.
This box will close automatically in a few seconds. Close this window
We don't have an e-mail address on file for you. To use AAFP Connection, you must have an e-mail address in our records. Click Here
- Members who are incapacitated by reason of illness, accident or infirmity.
- Members who are completely retired from the practice of medicine with less than twenty years continued membership.
- Active, resident and (FP) supporting members who interrupt their practice or residency training due to extenuating circumstances.
- May have floor at Assembly but may not vote or hold office.
Continuing Study Requirements
Term of Membership
- One year unless the member is completely retired.
National AAFP Dues
- $55 annual dues (Jan.1 to Dec. 31)
General Membership Information
- Transfers from one classification to another must be approved by the constituent chapter. For more information on transferring into this category, please contact the AAFP.
Constituent and Local Chapter Dues
Questions? Contact us at (800) 274-2237, or firstname.lastname@example.org.