This was successfully posted to your pofile.
This box will close automatically in a few seconds. Close this window
We don't have an e-mail address on file for you. To use AAFP Connection, you must have an e-mail address in our records. Click Here
- Family physicians outside the United States engaged in family medicine, the teaching of family medicine, or medical administration who are licensed to practice in countries or territories outside the United States in which no constituent chapter exists and who are not eligible for membership in the Uniformed Services Chapter.
- Medical students and physicians in training in countries and territories outside the U.S. in which no constituent chapter exists and who are not eligible for membership in the Uniformed Services chapter may be elected to international membership.
- May hold floor at Assembly. May not hold national office or committee appointment and may not vote in national affairs.
Continuing Study Requirements
Term of Membership
- One year
National AAFP Dues
- $120.00 annual dues (Jan. 1. to Dec. 31)
- International Medical Students: $35.00 annual dues (Jan 1. to Dec. 31). See International Medical Students.
General AAFP International Membership Information
International Medical Students
Questions? Contact us at (913) 906-6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for International Membership.