This was successfully posted to your pofile.
This box will close automatically in a few seconds. Close this window
We don't have an e-mail address on file for you. To use AAFP Connection, you must have an e-mail address in our records. Click Here
- Physicians training in ACGME-accredited three-year FP residencies.
- Physicians training in AOA-approved rotating general or FP internships and AOA-approved general or FP residencies.
- Graduates of ACGME or AOA FP residencies immediately extending training or entering fellowships.
- May vote and have floor at Assembly. May hold constituent chapter office and national committee appointments.
Term of Membership
- Upon completion of residency or extended training, the member is transferred to active category.
Continuing Study Requirements
National AAFP Dues
- $30.00 annual dues (July 1 to June 30)
General Membership Information
- Applications for student and resident membership are approved at the national level, subject to AAFP bylaws.
- National headquarters completes enrollment. Transfers from one classification to another must be approved by the constituent chapter (Members Only).
- If all membership requirements are met, membership is continued on an annual basis, unless notification is received from the member.
Constituent and Local Chapter Dues
Questions? Contact us at (800) 274-2237 or email@example.com.