This was successfully posted to your pofile.
This box will close automatically in a few seconds. Close this window
We don't have an e-mail address on file for you. To use AAFP Connection, you must have an e-mail address in our records. Click Here
- Students enrolled in allopathic or osteopathic medical schools that are approved by appropriate U.S. accrediting institutions as defined by the AAFP Commission on Education.
- May have floor at Assembly. (Duly-elected student delegates to the Congress have additional privileges.)
Term of Membership
- Terminates upon graduation from medical school.
Continuing Study Requirements
AAFP Student Membership Dues
General Membership Information
- Applications for student and resident membership are approved at the national level, subject to AAFP Bylaws.
- National headquarters completes enrollment. Transfers from one classification to another must be approved by the constituent chapter.
- If all membership requirements are met, membership is continued on an annual basis, unless notification is received from the member.
Constituent and Local Chapter Dues
International Medical Students
International student dues are $35 annually.