This was successfully posted to your pofile.
This box will close automatically in a few seconds. Close this window
We don't have an e-mail address on file for you. To use AAFP Connection, you must have an e-mail address in our records. Click Here
AAFP FMIG Student Membership Coordinator Program
- Increase AAFP Student Membership on your campus
- Receive incentives for increasing AAFP Student Membership on campus
1. Appoint a member of your Family Medicine Interest Group to be your liaison for the AAFP FMIG Student Membership program.
3. The application must be sent to the Member Relations Specialist at the National office at the American Academy of Family Physicians.
The number of new student members that are recruited during this time is counted when determining recruitment numbers for incentives.
By increasing AAFP student membership on your campus, your FMIG will receive the following rewards:
- 25 New AAFP student applications – $25
- 50 New AAFP student applications – $50
- 75 New AAFP student applications – $75
- 100 New AAFP student applications – $100
- 150 New AAFP student applications – $150
Student Membership Coordinator Incentives
For more information contact Julie Herzog, Member Relations Specialist, at (800) 274-2237, ext. 6823 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.