This was successfully posted to your pofile.
This box will close automatically in a few seconds. Close this window
We don't have an e-mail address on file for you. To use AAFP Connection, you must have an e-mail address in our records. Click Here
Create a Plan
Outcome: A pilot project team with marching orders
Time to Complete: Two weeks (to hold first meeting and develop work plan), then ongoing
At the team's first meeting, talk about the work to be done and establish team member roles and responsibilities.
This agenda may help you run the first meeting (1-page PDF; About PDFs), or create your own agenda.
Develop a work plan.
After the first meeting, draft the project team's plan, including deadlines. Use this form (1-page PDF; About PDFs) or one you develop.
Get input from the team before finalizing.
What You Will Need
- Decision-making authority
- Time to prepare for and conduct first meeting
- Time to create the work plan
Use this form (1-page PDF; About PDFs) to develop the team's work plan, or create your own form.
Where to Go for Help
- Bowers KW, Robertson M, Parchman ML. How inclusive leadership can help your practice adapt to change. Fam Pract Manag. 2012;19(1)8-11.
- Safford B, Manning CA. Six characteristics of effective practice teams. Fam Pract Manag. 2012;19(3)26-30.