Not just a membership, the AAFP is a career investment
Membership in the AAFP is a long-term investment that will enhance your career and support you when you need it most. As a member, you will receive valuable resources, such as:
- Discounts on practice-relevant CME to improve patient outcomes
- Exclusive online CME tracking and reporting service to save time and hassle
- Access to evidence-based clinical practice guidelines to improve patient care
- Advocates working on your behalf at the state and national level
- Resources and education to increase your integration of health technology, quality improvement, and practice innovation to ultimately enhance your practice revenue and payment environment
Your Membership -- Transitioning from resident to active membership? Learn about AAFP Active membership requirements, CME, and more.
Your Career -- Turn to us as you begin building your career or practice.
Member Discounts -- Take advantage of member discounts.
Your New Physician Community -- Share your experiences and questions with other New Physicians, like you.
Information Center -- Find clinical, practice management, and policy & advocacy information relevant to the new-to-practice physician and the physician in transition.
Physician Life Balance -- Find a collection of articles and organizations selected by the American Academy of Family Physicians that can help you attain life balance.
Experience the AAFP -- Receive discounts on a variety of AAFP products, services, and courses with this program just for New Physician members (within seven years of residency completion).
Your AAFP Leadership -- Contact and useful information about your AAFP leaders, New Physician Board members, Congress of Delegates, and more.