This was successfully posted to your pofile.
This box will close automatically in a few seconds. Close this window
We don't have an e-mail address on file for you. To use AAFP Connection, you must have an e-mail address in our records. Click Here
Graduated Driver's License
- Zero blood alcohol concentration allowed during the provisional licensure state.
- Driving curfew during provisional licensure.
- A minimum of six months without an accident or traffic offense while on a provisional license before advancement to an unrestricted license.
- Basic learner's permit conditions, to include required classroom and behind-the-wheel instruction.
- Physical distinction between provisional and unrestricted license.