This was successfully posted to your pofile.
This box will close automatically in a few seconds. Close this window
We don't have an e-mail address on file for you. To use AAFP Connection, you must have an e-mail address in our records. Click Here
Distributor Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where do I find the distributor order form?
Where can I find the current brochure?
What information do I need?
- Fill out your sales contact information.
- Completely fill out your laboratory client’s contact information.
- Completely fill out your laboratory client’s regulatory information, including CLIA # and COLA # (if applicable).
How do I complete the order form and send it to the AAFP-PT?
- Click on the modules that your clients are requesting. The totals automatically add up for you.
- Click on the Submit button on the bottom of the page. The information will be sent to an e-mail address where the AAFP-PT will be able to collect and save it.
- Print a copy for your records. The data from the form cannot be saved.
- If you do not want to send your order via e-mail, you may fax your order to us at (913)906-6079.
What happens if I come across a client that is already using the AAFP-PT program?
- These clients are already customers of the AAFP-PT program and are not to be sold to, unless the client requests to work with the distribution company in order to have one bill for all of their laboratory needs.
What are the features and benefits of the AAFP-PT?
How can I crosswalk modules from another PT vendor?
- Fax the vendor's invoice and renewal form to (913)906-6079.
- Call (800)274-7911 with the previous vendor's module orders.
Who can I contact for more information?
2013 Brochure (*PDF file)
2013 PT Handbook (*PDF file)