About AFP By Topic Mobile App
How to Navigate
The main page of the AFP By Topic app is a menu list of the clinical topics included in “AFP By Topic”.
- Clicking on a topic takes you to a menu screen of the categories within that particular topic (for example: Overview, Screening and Diagnosis, Treatment).
- Clicking on a category takes you to a menu screen of all AFP content within that category.
- Clicking on any of these items takes you to a web browser and displays that AFP article or department.
- You can return to any previous menu by clicking the “Back” button on your device.
The majority of the online archives for AFP is open to all. AFP content published within the past 12 months is accessible to AAFP members and AFP paid subscribers only.
- Restricted access content is designated by a lock symbol at the end of the title in the app menu.
- Log in with your seven-digit AAFP ID or subscriber number and last name/password.
- The app will remember this information until you clear it so you do not have to log in each time you access restricted content through this app.
- If you are not an AAFP member or AFP subscriber, and would like access to restricted content, please consider subscribing to the journal or joining the AAFP.
This app requires a compatible device with an Internet connection.
If you do not find the answer you are looking for, or if you have other issues or suggestions, contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-274-2237. Please include the name of the application, the type of device you are using, and your question, suggestion, or a detailed description of the problem.