This was successfully posted to your pofile.
This box will close automatically in a few seconds. Close this window
We don't have an e-mail address on file for you. To use AAFP Connection, you must have an e-mail address in our records. Click Here
Terms and Policies
- All subscriptions, including site licenses, are for a stated number of issues (24 for AFP, 6 for FPM.
- Once payment is received, subscriber gets immediate online access to all of the previous year’s restricted content. When a subscription expires or is terminated, access becomes limited to only those issues (older than 12 months) that are available to the general public.
- If a subscription is terminated prior to expire, a refund will be made for all unfulfilled issues upon request. Please allow up to four weeks for delivery of refund.
- Get complete information on copyright and authorized use for AFP and FPM.
- Our policy does not allow for interlibrary loans of content that is restricted to AAFP members and paid subscribers. Content usually becomes available to the general public 12-13 months after date published.
- Subscriptions must be prepaid in full before being activated.
- Payment must be received one month preceding the subscription start date. Subscriptions begin with the next available issue after receipt of payment. Requests to back-start a subscription will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis; approval is not assured.
- For a two-year subscription, you may double the rates on the rate sheet. EXCEPTIONS:
- 1) Combined AFP/FPM subscriptions may not be doubled. This is a special one-time discount for new subscribers and renews as two separate subscriptions – AFP and FPM – at the regular rates for each journal.
- 2) The special discounted site license rates are for this year only and may not be doubled.
- Subscriptions to AFP and FPM outside the U.S. must be paid in U.S. currency; checks made payable to “AAFP”; and written on a U.S. bank.
- Subscribers outside the U.S. are liable for value added or similar tax or charges in addition to the subscription fee.
- Residents of Kansas must add 8.65% sales tax.
- Airmail is available for an additional $140 per year for AFP; $75 for FPM.
- Claims for missing or damaged back issues are limited to the previous 4 months for U.S. addresses, the previous 6 months for addresses outside the U.S.
- Missing issues claimed outside the specified time periods may be purchased [link to back issues page] at the published per-issue rates.
- 10% for American Family Physician and Family Practice Management
- 12% for Combined AFP/FPM
- 5% for AFP and FPM
- 5% for Combined AFP/FPM (Note: the Combined AFP/FPM subscription offers a special one-time discount for new subscribers only. It renews as two separate journal subscriptions – AFP and FPM -- at the regular rate for each journal. The agency discount/commission is the same as for a regular renewal of each journal.)