This was successfully posted to your pofile.
This box will close automatically in a few seconds. Close this window
We don't have an e-mail address on file for you. To use AAFP Connection, you must have an e-mail address in our records. Click Here
I have opinions about AAFP News Now. How can I share them?
- As much as possible, please try to focus your posts on the topic of the AAFP News Now story under discussion.
- If you have a question for an individual quoted in a story, you should e-mail that individual directly. Be advised that AAFP leaders do not monitor AAFP News Now story comments. If you want your question or comment to go to leaders, you should e-mail them directly, or you can e-mail the editor of AAFP News Now.
- You are fully responsible for the content you post. Don't post content that violates the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of any third party. The administrator may remove any posting you have made if you violate this provision.
- Advertising or promoting of products and services is expressly prohibited in the comments field. Actions in violation of this rule will result in removal of the comment.
- If you are giving your opinion on a product or service mentioned in an AAFP News Now story, please make a statement about any actual or perceived conflicts of interest you may have.
- Please do not type in all-capital letters. This is considered the equivalent of shouting. (However, using all-capital letters for one or two words denoting emphasis is fine.)
- Please treat other members with respect.
- You acknowledge and agree that you use and/or rely on any information obtained through the comments field at your own risk. AAFP does not in any manner endorse the content of the comments field and cannot and will not vouch for its reliability.
- When you post content, you grant AAFP the right to use it. Specifically, you give AAFP the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content in whole or in part, world-wide, and to incorporate it in other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.