This was successfully posted to your pofile.
This box will close automatically in a few seconds. Close this window
We don't have an e-mail address on file for you. To use AAFP Connection, you must have an e-mail address in our records. Click Here
Not Able to Attend the Congress of Delegates? Watch on Live Streaming Video
By News Staff
This year, the Academy is live streaming:
- Town Hall meeting -- 7-9 p.m. EDT on Sunday, Oct. 14. The topic of conversation will be health care and payment reform in the public and private sectors.
- COD - Session 1 -- 7:30-9:45 a.m. EDT on Monday, Oct. 15. This session will include reports of the officers and commissions and introduction of late resolutions.
- COD - Session 2 -- 8:30-11:30 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, Oct. 16. This session will include introduction of past presidents and guests and the Director Candidates' Forum -- during which candidates vying for an AAFP Director position will address the delegates. A report from the Reference Committee on Organization and Finance also will be heard.
- COD - Session 3 -- 1-5 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, Oct. 16. This session will include award presentations; remarks from guests; a Candidates' Forum for President-elect candidates; and reports from the Reference Committees on Bylaws, Education, Practice Enhancement, and Health of the Public and Science.
- COD - Session 4 -- 9 a.m.-noon EDT on Wednesday, Oct. 17. This session will include the Reference Committee on Advocacy report, installation of the new AAFP President Jeff Cain, M.D., and AAFP election results.
- Elements of the Opening Ceremony for the AAFP Assembly -- 3-4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 17 -- including the 2012 Family Physician of the Year and remarks from Cain.