The AAFP provides you with important resources for back-to-school planning for school-age patients.
- Use the AAFP mobile app to search the latest immunization recommendations by age, condition, and special circumstance via the in-app vaccination information.
- Review the AAFP policies on emerging health issues concerning adolescents and the resources for your patients.
- Download our guide and forms for preparticipation physical evaluations.
Make sure young patients are up to date on their immunizations for the upcoming school year. Get the latest on child and adolescent immunizations, and download the AAFP app for information about immunizations.
Learn more about health issues affecting adolescents, and the AAFP’s policies about electronic cigarettes, contraception, and school bullying.
Preparticipation Physical Evaluation
Help your school-age patients and their parents take the necessary steps for children to safely participate in sports.
- Order the Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Monograph, 4th Edition, a complete guide to help you prepare for your patients’ preparticipation physical evaluation.
- Download free, easy-to-use preparticipation evaluation forms for evaluating student athletes.