Immunizations: In-app Resources and Information
A Boost for Your Immunization Knowledge
The single most important factor in a patient or parent’s decision to immunize themselves or their children is the recommendation from their doctor. Use immunization information and resources inside the AAFP mobile app to help inform your decision-making influence.
- Search immunization recommendations for adults by age, condition, and special circumstance
- Look up child and adolescent immunizations by age
- Access information on coding, laws and regulations, and vaccine resources
- Read specific details on each immunization that includes vaccine names, who should be vaccinated with it, the series and schedule, contraindications and precautions
Access the AAFP Mobile App for These and Many Other Helpful Resources
- Board Review practice questions
- FPE/FPA CME – a free edition of both FP Essentials™ and FP Audio™, worth up to 7 AAFP Prescribed credits
- Searchable residency, fellowship, and clerkship directories for medical students
- American Family Physician (AFP) journal content
- Family Practice Management (FPM) journal content
- Access to My Account with member sign-in to review and update account information
- Latest news and blog briefs on issues related to family medicine
Featuring enhanced access to services, the AAFP mobile app puts valuable tools and resources at your fingertips.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.